Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

Discus and support Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 x box accounts. I wanted to switch the emails associated with both accounts to the other. By the end of dealing with tech support, I had an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patrick Murphy5, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

I have 2 x box accounts. I wanted to switch the emails associated with both accounts to the other. By the end of dealing with tech support, I had an additional gamertag and 2 additional emails and neither of my original emails are "linked to Microsoft accounts" I'm so lost. I just want to get into my main xbox account but my 2 original email address don't work. And the 2 new email addresses take me to my "guest" profile and a completely new one I've never seen. I am still logged into my main account on my Xbox app on my phone. I cannot access the account for my main profile though.

:)

Patrick Murphy5, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Patrick, if by exchanging emails you refer to changing the email from the Microsoft account that logs in, what should have been done from the beginning is the addition of a Microsoft Alias to your original account.

Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

You would keep the original email, and would start accessing your account by email (Alias)
  3. Patrick Murphy5 Win User

Yes. That's what happened. So now I have 2 additional outlook emails that were set as primaries and my original emails were removed. One of the new outlook primaries logs me into my guest account. The other new outlook email takes me to a new xbox account that I've never used before. And neither of the other email addresses work. So I can't get into my main account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is totally unusual, the big issue is that the original email should not have been removed, because even if the provider's services were cancelled, you would still have access to your Microsoft account.

And as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we could not check the error or recover your items.

You'll have to make a second contact with Xbox customer service and explain what happened.
  5. AdverseCoot537 Win User

Account inaccessible, aswell as xbox support.

Onyx is here, and they've kicked ***. Cheers lid. Worked a treat.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Account inaccessible, aswell as xbox support.

Sorry to hear it. If you need to contact phone support you can get the phone number for your region at the following link.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible. - Similar Threads - tech support made

2. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  3. I can't access the online play for Rdr2. After hours of tech support and a new router, we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the online play for Rdr2. After hours of tech support and a new router, we...: I've had all ports opened I've done everything rockstar support has said and nothing. Help! 3ef367cc-9f81-4c0b-9a6c-064e39573703
  4. Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Tech support I want a refund its not FAIR: I payed $10 BUCKS FOR NOTHING I changed my gamertag and it still uses my old 1 AND EVEN IF I PLAY A GAME I NEVER PLAYED BEFORE IT STILL IS MY OLD GAMERTAG. WHY DID I PAY $10 FOR THIS I WANT A...
  5. Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?: I dont understand why this guy is allowed to ruin my xbox to then avoid all contact with me. He had me clear my data, and now I cant even play offline. Is it just a fluke, or is he purposely...
  6. ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...: for several years ive been unable to unlock any achievements on my account after not being able to login to the account without the help of xbox whom was able to help me get back into my account....
  7. It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...: 1 - I'm trying to set up a callback in Argentina to either get my Xbox One Wireless controller phisically checked (RB not working properly - have to press it hard to get detected, already updated...
  8. woeful tech support, but if any of you can sort my account please do

in XBoX Accessibility
    woeful tech support, but if any of you can sort my account please do: Forza 5 Horizon claims I don't have Xbox Live Gold. I have Game Pass Ultimate. No idea why Microsoft think I should be asking questions here, but please, Internet, do your thing and make it...
  9. Xbox One tech support required!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox One tech support required!: I keep trying to unfollow the official Halo club page by clicking on "Hide in my feed", ticking all of the boxes for the Halo titles shown and clicking done but it still shows as a club I follow...
  10. i have an account and i can't get to tech support.

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an account and i can't get to tech support.: I have bought a new gaming pc and i can't get into my account the old one to play my old games. i need a way to tell them my old name and then i need to get into my account. i can still do it on...