Xbox takes too long to start.

Discus and support Xbox takes too long to start. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep receiving an error code. (0x8027025a) My xbox has been experiencing some really heavy lag recently. I've hard reset it multiple times,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FEARLESS 305, Oct 24, 2017.

1. FEARLESS 305
    FEARLESS 305 Guest

I keep receiving an error code. (0x8027025a)

My xbox has been experiencing some really heavy lag recently.

I've hard reset it multiple times, unplugged the power box, restarted my internet, and left it off for over 5 hours.

It's honestly sad and quite pathetic that it still isn't working. I have so many games that I've bought for it recently and I can't even play them because it has a problem starting up.

I've searched online for answers to my problem so please don't tell me or ask me if I've hard reset my xbox. I've done it so many times that I've honestly lost count.

:)

FEARLESS 305, Oct 24, 2017
  2. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    oOUTSIDERo62, Oct 24, 2017
  3. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    Taken too long to start

Have you tried a hard reset? If not, try doing one. Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console it helps with so many things.

If you have the game on disc, try cleaning the disc.

oOUTSIDERo62, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

5. Robby Sayles Win User

Taking too long to start

Interesting did you try restarting the console?
  6. AussieYoshii Win User

Taking too long to start

Have you checked your internet and connection?
  7. WPAK Win User

Taking too long to start

8. MetalApple89354 Win User

Taking too long to start

Yea ive done all the resets but none work yet i tried troubleshooting but it says everything is fine but its not
  9. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Taking too long to start

hi there metal, to hard reset the console you click and hold down the xbox button for 10 seconds till you here the little noise, then give it 10 seconds and turn it back on
Thema:

1. Xbox takes too long to start. - Similar Threads - takes too long

2. For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my games and apps are taking too long to load and this happened to me...: Please fix the bug it's super annoying I can't load my games and apps please fix it e67e58e4-2364-42b1-ac07-c14e6c9a9c29
  3. Why it's taking. Too long for. My games. To download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why it's taking. Too long for. My games. To download: My games. Taking Forever to download 701a00f4-39a0-4bd8-83af-42022c08b0c0
  4. Discord takes too long to recognize my voice

in XboX Insiders
    Discord takes too long to recognize my voice: Hi all, I have an issue with the Discord App. I can connect and talk with my friends. But sometimes when I speak, they can't hear me or they are just hearing the end of my sentence. I already...
  5. Why, suddenly, do NO games load on my Xbox One? ALL of them owned say "taking too long to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, suddenly, do NO games load on my Xbox One? ALL of them owned say "taking too long to...: Title says it all. Everything worked fine yesterday. Today, after work, trying to play Battlefield 1, it gave me the classic "for some reason, [x] is taking too long to load". Says who? Load the...
  6. Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...: All my Xbox One app games are not loading, it keeps saying when I try to open any game this game is taking too long to start. Please return answers to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. Games take too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take too long to start: All my games take too long to start and then after some perseverance one may start but is incredibly slow. HELP? 36241969-5ee9-49cf-932e-d6958d46151a
  8. X1S games and apps taking too long to load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1S games and apps taking too long to load.: My Xbox One S has recently started acting up. I haven't tried a reset yet, but just in case I want to ask about it here. You people probably know what's happening and how to fix it. So, my xbox...
  9. Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

in XboX Insiders
    Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.: Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Suspension appeal taking too long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension appeal taking too long: First off let me state that I got reported by a toxic player for no reason and suspended for 3 days. I submitted an appeal yesterday, and it has been under review since last night and yet no...