Xbox take my money from my bank account

Discus and support Xbox take my money from my bank account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It take 400 romanian lei for nothing 28028608-3a3c-4631-a97b-b2e067260386 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerDe buget, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Xbox take my money from my bank account

It take 400 romanian lei for nothing

:)

GamerDe buget, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sorry about that, you can try requesting a refund for the charge.

To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 24 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @GamerDe buget! I hope that you are doing well!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. If you did not make any purchase on your Xbox account, you will need to get in touch with our live agents as they will be able to check your account and stop any unauthorized charges. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  4. juan van Win User

taking money from my bank for xbl

You can check the xbox live renewal here
    live.xbox.com/Account

If it is set to off, you will not be charged for the next month.

Also don't be surprised if you have a Forced Name Change coming, your GT violates the COC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft keeps taking money from my bank account

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I deleted my account and xbox still take money from my bank account

Just because you've removed your account from your console doesn't mean it is completely deleted.

Sounds like you still had auto renew on.

You would need to contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.

You can ask them to turn off auto renewal as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox take my money from my bank account - Similar Threads - money bank account

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library: I purchased a game using UPI from the Xbox Store The purchase was inititated and I did provide my OTP on my UPI wallet. The purchase was completed from my end and the transaction is showing as...
  4. Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund: Why don’t I see my money in my bank account after an approved refund It’s been 2 days? d9883378-ac1a-4248-b46e-03d88b0c6ff6
  5. Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft: I only have a xbox one... And did not buy and games... 207a6880-0fd5-4d58-9c9e-1498bdca407a
  6. Why isn't my gta shark money in my maze bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my gta shark money in my maze bank account?: I recently purchased the $1 500,000 and the $250 000 shark card and started up GTA online. I opened my maze bank account only to find out the money wasn't there. So if anyone could help me that...
  7. How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?: I refunded nba 2k23 because ut was wrong version and that hapoened 8 days ago si im really worried about my money can anyone help me in this situation? bac5c505-578b-4236-94b5-93de51f3cd20
  8. Can the refund money be returned to my bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the refund money be returned to my bank account?: My goddaughter made purchases on my account with gift cards and I need my money back in my bank account. Could you please return it to me? 8c7cbdd3-b266-4f23-aa7d-490e0b38eee6
  9. amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....

in XBoX Accessibility
    amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....: Can you advise on the above problem please. f504f21a-6e16-479b-ba85-f8236e6a179f
  10. Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account: Can I transfer money from ms account to bank account a9b81bb5-5c57-4b40-9666-49f27e58a3d3