Xbox System supported languages

Discus and support Xbox System supported languages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm doing a school report about accessibility in video games, especially in the languages available on different consoles. I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RogerMitats, Mar 22, 2022.

1. RogerMitats
    RogerMitats Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a school report about accessibility in video games, especially in the languages available on different consoles. I don't have an xbox series so i wanted to ask if someone can do me a favor to check on your xbox what languages are available to select. I have seen that you can configure language and language region. Can someone list all that can be selected? Unfortunately, I couldn't find this information anywhere...

Thank you very much,

Roger

:)

RogerMitats, Mar 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RogerMitats! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Supported language and regions can be found here

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

As each have support for the local language with a few exceptions, you can also go to the bottom of any Xbox support pages and click on the language, as those will be supported languages also

[​IMG]
  3. RogerMitats Win User

Hi! Thank you very much, this is what i was looking for. As you say, each region have support for the local language with a few exceptions. I also wanted to know the languages corresponding to the regions that do not have it. That image is the solution.

Thanks!

Roger
  4. Євгеній Ск Win User

Sign the petition to the Microsoft Xbox development team! About the need to add the Ukrainian language and region in the console! Because it will mean the official support ower 50 million new gamers ready to pay for games!
    https://www.change.org/UkrainianXbox
  5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox One is still missing....

The link is for the countries where Xbox Live is supported.

Next, the supported available languages that are available on the Xbox One console are here -

To change the language setting on the Xbox One -

Go to Settings > System > Language and Location > Language > there are 20 languages to choose from there

So "Greek" and "Hungarian" is a supported country. Good to know!
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox Live Gold Dishonored in French

Thema:

1. Xbox System supported languages - Similar Threads - System supported languages

2. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  3. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  4. Why are the support system so useless?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are the support system so useless?: Nice, I get suspended for 2 days for sending my opponent a voice message of me beat boxing as a joke. Can’t believe Xbox even agreed to my opponent and decided to ban me. This is the number one...
  5. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  6. Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?: It's been supported by the Unicode Standard since 1999. bec4078e-89c0-4f44-a17b-6df2a6883721
  7. Gamertag not allowed, Support said it's OK from System

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag not allowed, Support said it's OK from System: Hello, I try to make it short: I want to use my old Gamertag from my 5, 6 years inactive Account. No bans, warnings etc. but it says it is not allowed for whatever reason. The Gamertag I want to...
  8. Is there a list of all games that support the 'new' gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a list of all games that support the 'new' gamertag system?: Does anybody know all the games or has a list wich won't show my number when creating a new tag? submitted by /u/Responsible-Pen-7939 [link] [comments]
  9. Does fortnite support the new gamertag system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does fortnite support the new gamertag system: I was wondering if fortnite supported the new gamertag system because I changed my gamertag and it hasn’t updated it yet. fb14320a-f28d-42cb-99e3-0045b981dd17
  10. What games currently support the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    What games currently support the new gamertag system?: I have just change my gamertag and I'm wondering if any games currently support the new gamertag system (Especially Minecraft Bedrock). submitted by /u/genius5567isme-real [link] [comments]