Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!

Discus and support Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So supposedly someone reported me for my BIO!? And got my damn account some suspention where I can’t change my bio or anything. Microsoft always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Send It Dood, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Send It Dood
    Send It Dood Guest

So supposedly someone reported me for my BIO!? And got my damn account some suspention where I can’t change my bio or anything. Microsoft always insists they’re right in this situation because they have “Proof”.. I read the C of C very clearly and in nowhere
    in it said I couldn’t use what i used.. So they won’t even give me the time of day because they’re immediately correct... then i’m sitting here stuck with this suspention. Is this permanent?! Can i never change my bio?! Location?! Name?! That’s absolutely
    absurd if that’s the case also noticing i’ve NEVER broken a rule of the code ever. Wtf..

:)

Send It Dood, Mar 3, 2018
  2. xDTAxBEASTx
    xDTAxBEASTx Guest
    xbox help for god sakes

how about yous stop having your coffes and eating your donuts and send me a reply to uplift my suspention I have sent multipal requests for useto uplift my suspention and I have heard nothing back!! my xbl gamer tag is
    [Mod Removed] this was my first offense so shoulnt I have only beee suspended for 1 day not 2 weeks so hurry up and uplift this suspention for crying out lod and help your xbox customers out !!!!!

xDTAxBEASTx, Mar 3, 2018
  3. I got suspended on xbox 2 times in 1 week???

Ok so last week i got suspended from using my communications on xbox. ive been down that rode before and it was over. Now a week later xbox hits me with another suspention on xbox live for harrassment till 12/5. I can no longer play on xbox live now because
    it is a harrassment suspention. Im confused because if i have been suspended from talking how would i be harassing people. there shouldn't be 2 different suspentions on my account because even if i did harass someone that is covered under a communications
    suspention as stated on the suspension text itself. I honesly feel like im being shafted by the enforcement team now and i told them im no longer going to renew my services. But intill it runs out on 12/26 i would love to be able to use the rest of my subscription
    while it lasts without false suspentions.

Endless Nights, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?!

Hi Only Calibre!

If you feel you were suspended in error, you can
    submit a case review
    for eligible suspensions to have the Enforcement team take another look and reach out to you with a final decision.

Mister Quasar, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hi Only Calibre!

If you feel you were suspended in error, you can
    submit a case review
    for eligible suspensions to have the Enforcement team take another look and reach out to you with a final decision.
  6. BigMouthChicken Win User

Suspention

How do i get rid of a suspention? I want to play with my freinds
  7. Smwutches Win User
  8. Smwutches Win User

suspentions

It doesn't matter how the situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. Most likely the other person will also get suspended.
  9. ghostie126 Win User

Suspension

Hi what did the suspention say and was there anyone else on your xbox before the suspention

Also we cannot handle bans please make check your eligibility for an appeal and if you are eligible submit a appeal at enforcement.xbox.com.
Thema:

1. Xbox Suspention Is BULL****! HOW LONG?! - Similar Threads - Suspention BULL**** LONG

2. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???: So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it...
  3. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  4. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  5. Why did I get a suspention and it not tell me why in the details section.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a suspention and it not tell me why in the details section.: So I a 8 day ban for messaging someone using bad language. That is ok and I’m perfectly fine with that but then the next day I got an additional 15 day ban. I got the notification while I was out...
  6. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...
  7. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  8. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  9. Xbox is bull

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is bull: I had paid for the one month Xbox live gold I have check my bank account the money is taken out but I'm unable to play online it's ridiculous. 9b57be97-39c2-4dad-bd1c-3fa5e876cd0c
  10. XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Red Bull TV app: Hi The red bull tv app has gone from xbox360, can it be install? e3d8ae70-87de-4958-b29a-342e07736bfa