Xbox Suspension Notification, but no history or email?

Discus and support Xbox Suspension Notification, but no history or email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I first noticed I had a notification on my mobile device that my account had a suspension: [img] I checked the enforcement website and there was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brain Wrought, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Xbox Suspension Notification, but no history or email?

I first noticed I had a notification on my mobile device that my account had a suspension:

Xbox Suspension Notification, but no history or email? [​IMG]

I checked the enforcement website and there was nothing:

So, I checked my email associated with the account, and there was nothing from Microsoft or the Enforcement Team....

I went to contact support and saw this:

Apparently (at the time of writing this), this happened 6 days ago. I have been playing Black Ops 4 online, and connecting to live and game servers and using voice and chat functions on my Xbox, this this also surprised me that it was from almost a week ago. I clicked on the notification in the above picture, and it took me here:

Is this a bug or error? I received no notifications of any sort (on my Xbox or email), except on the iOS game pass app, I was able to use all functionality of Xbox, and there is no information about this. I don't want to jeopardize my account and have to start over.

:)

Brain Wrought, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's a glitch. It'll usually clear itself after a few days, but it can come back. I've had it on and off since the end of last year.
  3. Brain Wrought Win User

Oh weird, that seems like a kind of serious glitch.... so, my account is in jeopardy of being lost. Bbviously if I have done something that is worthy of suspension, I will learn from it and not repeat the mistake, but I have not done anything that violates the ToS or EULA (to my knowledge), I rarely have my mic plugged in when playing Black Ops 4, and when I do, I may swear on occasion if I get wrecked, but nothing super profane.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's not in jeopardy since it's just a notification glitch and your account is not actually suspended.
  5. Bleh bleh1 Win User

Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban

On the Enforcement history page under "Active suspensions" and "Enforcement history" it says "Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later"
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Noothing Works...

Yes Microsoft will send you an email explain any suspensions. You will also receive a message on your xbox console, xbox.com, for the xbox app. You will find more about notifications at this link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-4

You can also check an enforcements by checking your enforcement history at: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
Thema:

1. Xbox Suspension Notification, but no history or email? - Similar Threads - Suspension Notification history

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...