Xbox suspended me from messaging because I sent words of remembrance

Discus and support Xbox suspended me from messaging because I sent words of remembrance in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just got suspended from parties and messaging people for sending this to them, “A 'oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem. Allaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jo Milly, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Jo Milly
    Jo Milly Guest

Just got suspended from parties and messaging people for sending this to them, “A 'oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem. Allaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom, laa ta'khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm, lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maa fil-'ardh, man thai-lathee yashfa'u 'indahu 'illaa bi'ithnih, ya'lamu maa bayna 'aydeehim wa maa khalfahum, wa laa yuheetoona bishay'im-min 'ilmihi 'illaa bimaa shaa'a, wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal'ardh, wa laa ya'ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal- 'Aliyyul- 'Adheem.”

Makes absolutely no sense at all to me because if you copy and paste it into a search bar, it comes back as a translation for a prayer. Basically this tells me that Microsoft and Xbox are against the Islamic community and do not condone/support the Islamic community. At this point I might just have to switch over to PC cause this is just out of pocket Microsoft

:)

Jo Milly, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Choche Da Great Win User

Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory?

I disagree with your assessment. I exchanged messages with both the people in question. One guy I exchanged the messages with received several reports from my part because he was threatening my life. The other guy sent me messages back just the same way
    i sent him messages. Yet in the instance that my life is threatened xbox does not suspend his account? This guy kept it up for days. Yet in the instance where I literally sent ONE message with ONE curse word, I get suspended? Which I mean come on guys, code
    of conduct aside we can all agree when someone is being a jerk right? Why do I get a suspension for one curse word, and the other guy gets to continue threatening my life for days? The policy enforcement you are describing here doesn't reconcile to the events.
  3. IamYourFather38 Win User

I am not satisfied with how the report tool works

:p okay. Thank you for the attention.

On a sidenote: I sent one message with the word a**hole and that got me banned the next day, like, 2 hours after i sent it and then i got suspended.

This guy sent three separate messages...

I'll follow your tip and just block him... But still, even the racist dudes that throw games, that is painfull...
  4. Zacperrin Win User

Xbox profile settings

Aye guys, i really need you guys opinion for this issue that im getting ready to explain, ive been suspended from xbox live for communications

here me out here, so im getting into streaming and i sent messages to 4 of my friends on xbox live with, theyre just people that i play with daily. I dont have there phone numbers. I just play with them and know them pretty well. I sent them a message to
    follow me on twitch and i used the same message to all 4 of them because it was much easier and xbox live, suspended me im assuming because of spam. Because i havent used foul language or any of that towards anyone so i dont really understand what ive done
    wrong here. Why am i being suspended for sending my friends messages for following me on twitch? It doesnt make any since. Thank you guys so much!
  5. Arminator Win User

Is it fair that my account gets suspended but a trolls doesnt?

... Because of this I sent him a message which contained a swear word ... he then clearly reported me and got me a week ban. This is so unfair because if I was to report him nothing would have happened ...
    Why do you think that nothing would happen if you reported him?

As you experienced for yourself, every report is being reviewed by a real human being on the Enforcment Team, and if you reported a message that violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, that other person would be suspended as well.

So in the future: Don't give anyone a reason to report your message, by not using swear words or other offensive content. Instead, simply report messages you find offensive, and block that person.
  6. daddyg979 Win User

account suspention

Thanks. I just want to know if my son actually sent the offencive message, I assume he did if the account has been suspended, or do they take another players word for it!
Thema:

1. Xbox suspended me from messaging because I sent words of remembrance - Similar Threads - suspended messaging sent

2. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  3. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.: This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over...
  4. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72
  5. The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me

in XBoX on Windows
    The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me: What should I do ? He has 2 accounts and just keeps deleting the messages after sending them. Will it even matter if I report it? He asked after the suspension "You unbanned yet" and then I say y?...
  6. Why am I suspended from sending messages and party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I suspended from sending messages and party chat: I am suspended from party chat and messaging. d5a35da6-45c4-42ae-b901-f0ed014d4fad
  7. Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?: i was suspended for texting something to my freind that he didnt report. Was it automatically done? 365ac94e-7037-47c5-9dac-edf4e64dd927
  8. How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I see how long my account is suspended from participating in parties and messages?: I was recently suspended and am wanting to know how long its for but i don’t know how to check. a42447b1-8a22-4e02-b8c2-5a29b22e76ab
  9. My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son recently got suspended for a reported chat message but he deleted all of his Xbox...: Is there anyway I can retrieve all of my son’s deleted Xbox chat messages/conversations? My son was recently suspended for calling someone something vulgar and then deleted all of his chat...
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...