Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Discus and support Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me and this were trash talking back and forth and I said Smd and I was suspended. It said for a week. The next day I get on it’s a red handshake... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JakePotter2, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JakePotter2
    JakePotter2 Guest

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Me and this were trash talking back and forth and I said Smd and I was suspended. It said for a week. The next day I get on it’s a red handshake picture and says I’m banned. How long do u think ?

:)

JakePotter2, Jan 17, 2022
  2. TrevorRL Win User

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
  3. TrevorRL Win User

Usually you can check on enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunately the site has been experiencing technical issues as of late. You can contact the support team and they can tell you the actual length if the enforcement site is still experiencing difficulties. Best of luck on your account!
  4. JakePotter2 Win User

Hey I thought today would be my last day because before I was banned it said Saturday @5 am. Who do I call to see ?
  5. ViViDLG Win User

Permanently Suspended for no Reason

I’m having the same exact problem right now I got communication banned and on Enforcement it says 1 Week Communication and on Xbox it says Permanently Suspended.
  6. MatthewMaynard2 Win User

Xbox “permanent” suspension

Hey Morgan, I am having the same exact issue. It just happened tonight and I’m not sure what to do now. I had someone on my account send some inappropriate messages and this was not my first time receiving a ban. I got no heads up and then all of the sudden was logged out while in game and it said “permanently suspended” I have been doing lots of research and it looks like I am in fact permanently suspended, however it says that I have a communication ban for 7 days. But I think that this may be a glitch or inaccurate error. Im not entirely sure, Although I wish you the best of luck and would really appreciate you to update me if you get this problem resolved as I'm in the same boat. I have been a loyal customer for 14 years and spent thousands of dollars on Xbox and Microsoft and if I am permanently suspended over something like this then I find it ridiculous and a loss on their end. Xbox suspends me for sticking up for myself while others send me death threats and racist and vulgar things but they never seem to get banned. Again please would you mind updating me as I’m very eager what steps to take next and have submitted my appeal and Xbox supports hotline is not available at this time. I will let you know if anything changes on my end however I don’t believe it will and I will have to wait until January 10th to be un comms banned. Thanks and good luck Morgan!
Thema:

1. Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ? - Similar Threads - suspended week next

2. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  7. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox suspended account red