Xbox supposedly repaired or not

Discus and support Xbox supposedly repaired or not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sent xbox series x in for repair due to power issues , would keep turning off arrived back from repair today and it's still doing it. Can't initiate a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GMN-546CE443-41B9-4DB6-B7, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Xbox supposedly repaired or not

Sent xbox series x in for repair due to power issues , would keep turning off arrived back from repair today and it's still doing it.

Can't initiate a new repair order as the series x is listed under my account twice with the serial numbers both matching as the original sent in (received my unit back with no note on what was fixed)

Says warranty expired even though my original warranty was not due to expire until march 2023

Now I'm sat here with a £450 console that keeps turning off and can't seem to initiate another repair?

How do I proceed?

I'm based in UK.

When I go to support and type in my mobile number says can't be processed for a call back

:)

GMN-546CE443-41B9-4DB6-B7, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Gmn, I am sorry for what happened in the repair process of your console, however I believe that the call back may not be working, the ideal in this case is to contact Xbox support via chat so that they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  3. Sammoth Win User

Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller

What do you say is it's an Elite Controller doing that ? Warranty is up but, why can't they repair the $150 supposedly durable controllers ?
  4. Mr. Costanzo III Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired MORE Broken?

I need help with the same issue. Elite 2 repair came back with a different issue but when I fill out another repair request, I can only select Accessories. I supposedly spoke with a Microsoft Support rep, but haven't heard from them in a week. How do I get this resolved?
  5. John MF Cook Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

So we have to pay to have our consoles repaired when a billion dollar company releases a broken game that overheats the supposedly most powerful console out there. Activision needs to acknowledge that MW overheated our consoles and broke them.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Original Xbox on Live?

Xbox Live for the original xbox was supposedly shutdown to make way for the current xbox 360 experience.
Thema:

1. Xbox supposedly repaired or not - Similar Threads - supposedly repaired

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  9. What am I supposed to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I supposed to do?: Hi, I've been wanting to redeem a reward but I can'tcause I need a phone number to do so...but the problemis, is that I don't have a number. I cant afford service and therefore don't have a phone...
  10. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742