Xbox Support Website Won't log in.

Discus and support Xbox Support Website Won't log in. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Support website is TRASH. Seriously, why every time I try to "sign in" to process a refund, the page splashes and I don't get signed in! I'm getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamHudsonn, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. SamHudsonn
    SamHudsonn Guest

    Xbox Support Website Won't log in.


    Support website is TRASH. Seriously, why every time I try to "sign in" to process a refund, the page splashes and I don't get signed in! I'm getting extremely p***ed off now. How can you not contact someone from the support team of a multi million pound company without logging in, in which it won't let me do. Tried several platforms, all the same conclusion. SORT IT OUT MICROSOFT, if I don't get this refund because the time period has expired because of the absolutely abysmal service, then I will be binning my Xbox and buying a PS5.

    :)
     
    SamHudsonn, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Support Website Won't log in.

  3. reaper111187 Win User

    Xbox360 Games with Gold Problem

    Support solution is to buy the games on own console or a friends one. So they won't fix the broken Xbox 360 store on the website.
  4. Leomnl0af Win User

    Won't let me sign in?

    I recognize that this is for console, but I am simply trying to log into the xbox website. Any support website for microsoft or xbox will let me in, but whenever I switch to the homepage for gaming it will not allow it. Is there any possible solution for this instead?
  5. airikr Win User

    I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website. Whenever I click sign in it brings up a screen that loads an then I am back on the menu and it still says I'm not signed in. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    I have the same exact issue. Worked fine logging in for support, but trying to log in to Xbox, Microsoft or Sea of Thieves websites prompts me to log in, I put in information, confirm on my authenticator, get thrown back to same site and I'm not logged in
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    XBOX Website Log-in issue...

    Awesome sauce! Glad to hear we could sort is for you. :D Game on!
Thema:

Xbox Support Website Won't log in.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Support Website Won't log in. - Similar Threads - Support Website Won't

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I Cannot Sign in to the Xbox Support Website

    in XBoX on Windows
    I Cannot Sign in to the Xbox Support Website: I was trying to request a refund on the Xbox support website. It asked me to sign in, when pressing the sign in button, it just reloads the page. I try and chat with Xbox support, and the same...
  9. Xbox support website doesn't load.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  10. Enforcement website is not working and I can’t contact support because ms support is trash.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement website is not working and I can’t contact support because ms support is trash.: The enforcement website permanently banned my account for a gamerpic, ignoring the fact that the punishment is far too outrageous to fit the offense, I can’t even see the enforcement page anymore...