Xbox support sucks

Discus and support Xbox support sucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I called xbox support about the outage. I couldn't play games watch Netflix or Hulu or anything. My Xbox is my only means of entertainment in my house,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assassin8987, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Assassin8987
    Assassin8987 Guest

Xbox support sucks

I called xbox support about the outage. I couldn't play games watch Netflix or Hulu or anything. My Xbox is my only means of entertainment in my house, and all xbox support told me was if I had anything else to watch Netflix on. I only have my phone we pay
    $400 plus subscription fees to Hulu and Netflix. I asked customer support about some kind of compensation and they said there would be no compensation for the time I couldn't use the system so during this time we are all paying for a useless brick that Microsoft
    won't take responsibility for this is rediculous.

:)

Assassin8987, Dec 17, 2015
  2. xGeTxNaStYx
    xGeTxNaStYx Guest
    Xbox support sucks,

Have you called to see the status. I remember when i had to have mine fixed and it took about that long. You need to remember there a millions of consumers that have xboxs and that would probably put it in the tens of thousands of units needing repaired
    so give it a little time and have some patience.

xGeTxNaStYx, Dec 17, 2015
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Dec 17, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Xbox support sucks

No service has guaranteed 100% uptime. Things happen, and when they do, the only reason they are resolved as a priority is because you pay for them to. Microsoft don't have to give any sort of compensation for a short downtime.

medium bloke, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Assassin8987
    Assassin8987 Guest
    Yea but we do pay and it's been 3 hrs now can't play any games purchased or watch Netflix Hulu or anything pay for Xbox live subscription as well and can't play games with no one this would be different if it only happened once in a while but here lately
    with xbox one it's been all the time that it goes out in one way or another

6. I feel your pain assassin! Atleast Pizza Hut delivers or your pizza is FREE! Money monegul microsoft, you have enough money to make the provided services 100% you office office full of cheapskates!...well more like your bosses and CEOs but **it you work
    for them. You know also it was a real MOTHER to just get a notification about the pos system being down...make an account whhhaaat, why?!! Like I have time to setup an account im never going use again

DrearMantella94, Dec 17, 2015
  7. Assassin8987
    Assassin8987 Guest
    Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I ordered pizza Hut the other night ,and they took 1hr to deliver. So they gave me my order for free and $30 credit and that's just 1hr. Xbox lives been down for 5hrs now this sucks I am beyond mad.
    All I wanted to do was play some fallout 4 before I had to go to work but not only could I not do that , but I couldn't even watch Hulu or anything.

8. Xbox support sucks

thousands in subscription fees to be told screw you...Their servers are being Ddosed by kids...just like last year....Upgrade your security....what do we pay you for. Not to fall victim to Phantom squad hackers who are just kids with simple and old techniques...But
    you refuse to spend money...smh

NonMonster2191, Dec 17, 2015
  9. DDOS attack isnt hacking its a overload to the servers with false information get it thru your head.

SilentGamer895, Dec 17, 2015
  10. This guy....No duh it isn't hacking....thats why I said simple kids can do it...I misspoke when I called them hackers in the previous comment...most people would have got that...I guess simple explination for a simple mind..there ya go

NonMonster2191, Dec 17, 2015
  11. Dazerialus
    Dazerialus Guest
    I'm going to be "that guy"... you people are going to survive if you have to go 6 hours without your Xbox One. Go for a walk. Hit the gym. Discover the outdoors. Make a snowman. Yes, my Xbox One is down, so I am enjoying the competition's console before
    that gets DDoS'ed also... and yeah, I said it. I am sure Microsoft is working on fixing the problem as quick as they can too. They want customers to remain happy so they don't lose money.

Dazerialus, Dec 17, 2015
  12. Assassin8987
    Assassin8987 Guest
    My point isn't the hackers or downtime it's that Microsoft doesn't care about the subscribers they advertise the system for everything u need so if it's the only thing u need and their severs go out they should compensate or their customer service should
    show sympothy not just say we'll watch Netflix on another device that's exactly what what I was told by tech support not I'm sorry and offer even a 24hr credit for gold that would have sufficed just to know they actually care about their subscribers

13. Xbox support sucks

Lol never once complained about not being able to play. I'm forging in Halo 5 as we speak.. I spoke of Security. Which is why they are Ddosing in the first place...so they say

NonMonster2191, Oct 31, 2018
  14. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox support sucks

To call support : http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  15. Dazerialus Win User

Xbox support sucks

I'm going to be "that guy"... you people are going to survive if you have to go 6 hours without your Xbox One. Go for a walk. Hit the gym. Discover the outdoors. Make a snowman. Yes, my Xbox One is down, so I am enjoying the competition's console before
    that gets DDoS'ed also... and yeah, I said it. I am sure Microsoft is working on fixing the problem as quick as they can too. They want customers to remain happy so they don't lose money.
  16. NonMonster2191 Win User

Xbox support sucks

This guy....No duh it isn't hacking....thats why I said simple kids can do it...I misspoke when I called them hackers in the previous comment...most people would have got that...I guess simple explination for a simple mind..there ya go
  17. Assassin8987 Win User

Xbox support sucks

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I ordered pizza Hut the other night ,and they took 1hr to deliver. So they gave me my order for free and $30 credit and that's just 1hr. Xbox lives been down for 5hrs now this sucks I am beyond mad.
    All I wanted to do was play some fallout 4 before I had to go to work but not only could I not do that , but I couldn't even watch Hulu or anything.
  18. DrearMantella94 Win User

Xbox support sucks

I feel your pain assassin! Atleast Pizza Hut delivers or your pizza is FREE! Money monegul microsoft, you have enough money to make the provided services 100% you office office full of cheapskates!...well more like your bosses and CEOs but **it you work
    for them. You know also it was a real MOTHER to just get a notification about the pos system being down...make an account whhhaaat, why?!! Like I have time to setup an account im never going use again
Thema:

Xbox support sucks

1. Xbox support sucks - Similar Threads - support sucks

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  7. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  8. Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest thing I hate about Microsoft is NO frikkin support what gives,,,You suck on Cust ...: One of biggest corpin the world and you have worst customer support of any company there is in fact it is nill!!!! fb0c5fd7-58f5-4622-b688-a73044805484
  9. why does xbox support suck!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does xbox support suck!: I have this problem where I was not able to download free game of this month, was constantly getting a "This is content is not available in your region" and I have triple checked my region, and...
  10. How much does Microsoft Support suck?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does Microsoft Support suck?: So I made a support discussion on the xbox support page, about a month ago, and is yet to gain a feedback on the issue. Nor have I had any luck with the issue being fixed. When contact live chat...