Xbox support pages do not open for me

Discus and support Xbox support pages do not open for me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to access Xbox support pages, such as https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/ - it just has the loading animation indefinitely. I have tried in 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniël van Zyl, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Xbox support pages do not open for me

When I try to access Xbox support pages, such as https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/ - it just has the loading animation indefinitely.

I have tried in 2 different browsers with the same result.

:)

Daniël van Zyl, Nov 5, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Daniël van Zyl,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having trouble accessing our Xbox support page. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

There are reasons why you are unable to access a specific site. The issue could be coming from ISP, your DNS server or proxy server if you have one.

I'd like to gather more details about the issue.

• What browsers have you tested to access the site?
    • What is the error message?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the error code?
    • Are you using a Windows PC?
    Meanwhile, here are methods we can perform to try and fix the issue.

Method 1: Test if can ping the site using command prompt

Open Command prompt

Run the command prompt (admin)

Run the command below

[table][tr]
    ping support.xbox.com
    [/tr][/table]
    Please provide us with the results

Method 2: Change you DNS server

Type in Windows search the command below then hit on enter

[table][tr]
    ncpa.cpl
    [/tr][/table]
    This will open your network connections

Right click on the active network adapter

Click on properties

Double-click on Internet Protocl Version 4/TCPIPV4

Click User the follwing DNS server addresses

Use 8.8.8.8 as primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as secondary DNS server

Test if you can now access the site

Method 3: Reset network settings

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Network and Internet.
    3. Scroll down to Advanced Network Settings.
    4. Then select Network Reset.
    5. Click the Reset Now button.
    6. Click Yes to confirm your choice.
    7. After doing that, launch the command prompt with administrator rights.
    8. Type the following commands one by one, and then press Enter after each command:

[table][tr]
      netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
      [/tr][tr][td]
      netsh int ip reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      netsh advfirewall reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      netsh winsock reset
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      ipconfig /flushdns
      [/td][/tr][tr][td]
      ipconfig /release
      [/td][/tr][/table]
      [table][tr]
      ipconfig /renew
      [/tr][/table]
    9. Restart your computer and test if you can now access the site
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  4. slayer4640 Win User

Cant host or join a game in Resident evil 6 for xbox one? the game crashes everytime I try to

it just takes me to the support page and when I click on contact us, the same page opens up on another tab
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox One Original Leaked Water, Won't Turn On at all, Power Supply is fine

The best would be to contact the Xbox support and describe the problem. I'm not sure if the console will be repaired if you already have it open. t the bottom of the page you'll find the possibility to contact me.

https://support.xbox.com/
  6. mike90ramirez Win User

Problem with opening pages

Do a powercycle: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache and try again, if the error continues, reset the router or try in other network.

Regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox support pages do not open for me - Similar Threads - support pages open

2. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  3. The xbox technical support page or link

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox technical support page or link: The xbox technical support page or link doesn't replaying or respond to me now on the long time period and I am are waiting for hours to get my answer on my question related to xbox on the while...
  4. The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work: I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options...
  5. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  6. How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I edit my profile without being sent to the support page?: I'm not a minor and I'm not in a family group. No matter what I do, even if I add myself to one, it keeps sending me there. I don't know what to do. 4db99d84-4dd5-4cd8-b0f5-b977720d0975
  7. I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...: Can you help me get my Minecraft account fixed like it can't be hard ea2fe961-b918-43e7-9758-32b586f4f367
  8. Why does the Xbox support page not load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox support page not load?: I am trying to enable multiplayer on minecraft, so that I can play with with my friends, but when I open up Xbox support, it leaves me with a blank screen with a loading Xbox logo. I think it is...
  9. online chat support page won’t load!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    online chat support page won’t load!!: Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of cards on...
  10. Why does it bring to a support page when signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it bring to a support page when signing in: When i try to sign in to cloud gaming on mobile it brings straight to a support page on how to change my privacy settings? 35f833ba-b40e-4a5e-a542-8b80490a228c