Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!

Discus and support Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just spent and hour and a half on the phone with Customer support before being hung up on! I have been trying for a month to get my controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Munky7769, May 1, 2020.

1. /u/Munky7769
    /u/Munky7769 Guest

I just spent and hour and a half on the phone with Customer support before being hung up on! I have been trying for a month to get my controller replaced due to a trigger lock cover coming off exposing a sharp piece of metal and have had so many issues. From never getting the return email to the website not processing anything to my devices disappearing to this. I finally was able to get through again, spend an hour and a half on the phone with the lady that is working on the resolution because the rep a month ago didnt enter details and now my warranty will expire tomorrow and I end up getting hung up on. All the local Microsoft stores have been closed for months and I just want a controller that wont stab me

submitted by /u/Munky7769
    [link] [comments]

/u/Munky7769, May 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tooniies Win User

Weird Things happening!

In my experience Ground War has had some of the worst connections of any game mode. Any games I played in that mode have always been laggy and glitchy.
  3. OuchisnotaSW Win User

Gears of Wars codes

i was told the codes would be sent out by jan 1, still no codes here. to be honest my experience with the xbox one and their customer service has been one of the worst experiences ive had
  4. BassSquid943536 Win User

Worst experience with xbox support EVER

Account got hacked 5 days ago and the guys been playing in my account since. They won't lock my account even tho they said they did.
  5. SingCongButas25 Win User

Hi BassSquid,

With regards to what the support team mention you. If they say that they will lock the account, they will lock it. But the thing there is, they will lock it and prevent it from any purchases or redeeming codes. They don't have a way to fully lock the account
    to be unusable because if they do that, they have nothing to investigate if they can't monitor the usage of the account itself.

But I hope they can wrap everything up sooner the better so you could gain back your account.
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Hi, BaseSquid.

The only ones who can help in your situation are the xbox support team, you need to contact them directly and inform them that your account has become compromised. They should then lock your account pending an investigation and after securing your account
    will provide you with details on how to recover it. Please be patient as the investigation could take some time.

I hope it gets sorted ASAP. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience! - Similar Threads - support needs help

2. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  3. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  4. Need help and I think Xbox support is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help and I think Xbox support is broken: Bought point Cards went to buy game says I have no money but 70+ in account. Tried to get help from support but I can’t get past need more info. Been a Xbox live subscriber for 17 years never ever...
  5. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  6. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support: I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5
  7. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...
  8. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  9. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT: Hi, I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they said but at the end they said its the issue...
  10. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...