Xbox support need work

Discus and support Xbox support need work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Had a game sent to me from the Xbox store got the code in my messages from Xbox themselves hit the redeem code option below and code doesn’t work says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Quinton Youngston, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Xbox support need work

Had a game sent to me from the Xbox store got the code in my messages from Xbox themselves hit the redeem code option below and code doesn’t work says code is damaged call Xbox support they can’t figure it out have hung up on me 3 times can’t call anymore can’t play the game BUT they made sure to get the money off my friends card.

:)

Quinton Youngston, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox support need work

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Quinton

Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Where does your friend live?

Both of you live in the same country?
    Please be honest, every question is important
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox support need work

Does your friend live in the same region as you if not that's why

It's not a code from xbox but your friend who gifted it to yoU however your friend didn't read the warning

Gifting is region locked

If you arent in the same region you must have him buy from your region via etailer

(Beware of shady websites with multi regional codes
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Needs Support

Ive got 2 , had one since launch , no issues whatsoever no has any of my friends ....so if you are having a different experience , that is unfortunate , but I assure you , its not everybodys....
  5. Hordie Win User

Xbox Needs Support

Hi DDrum18,

Sorry you're having issues with your network connection and connecting to parties. Is this something that you're having an issue with now that you want help from the community with? If you just have feedback you would like to share about the service I would
    suggest contacting
    customer support here,
    and letting them know the frustrations you're experiencing.
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

Xbox support works!

People get into all these technical things, exclusives, hardware specs when arguing in the console wars. My reasons are much simpler. Why do I stick w/ MS? Cause their customer support is much nicer than Sony's.
Thema:

Xbox support need work

1. Xbox support need work - Similar Threads - support need

2. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  3. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  4. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  5. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  6. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  7. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  8. I need support to co tact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need support to co tact me: Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call...
  9. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...