Xbox Support/Mojang Migration
Discus and support Xbox Support/Mojang Migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to merge my Minecraft Account with my Microsoft Account. I am over the age of 18 and am not in a family but when I try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewHunsley, Apr 26, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Support/Mojang Migration
Loading...
-
Xbox Support/Mojang Migration - Similar Threads - Support Mojang Migration
-
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersIs Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments] -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and... -
Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding: Hi, This is NOT xbox related, however posting it here as Microsoft owns Minecraft. I contacted multiple times Mojang support without success (no replies). The problem is: I purchased the... -
Mojang Support: Hacked Account
in XBoX on WindowsMojang Support: Hacked Account: I've been trying ever since April 2 to get ahold of Mojang Customer Support via telephone or email (both of which are conveniently non-existent, its almost as if they don't want you diligently... -
Runaround from Mojang Support on Restoring Store Purchases
in XBoX Games and AppsRunaround from Mojang Support on Restoring Store Purchases: Ugh. Someone please help!! AUG 29, 2017 | 01:16PM CEST Patrik S. replied: Hi Chad, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the Minecraft Marketplace. If you have made a...