Xbox Support is Horrible!
Discus and support Xbox Support is Horrible! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArshisStar, Dec 5, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox Support is Horrible!
Loading...
-
Xbox Support is Horrible! - Similar Threads - Support Horrible
-
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersIs Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments] -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Microsoft support-Horrible service
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft support-Horrible service: Let me just say I’ve been having my Xbox account for a few years now. But lately I’ve been getting banned every Sunday for the past 3 weeks for no reason. I reached out to the enforcement team to... -
Horrible Support
in XBoX AccessibilityHorrible Support: I have now tried for over an hour to get a call back for an xbox issue. The system is now saying I've reached my call back limit and I've received zero calls. You can't call in directly as it...