Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues)

Discus and support Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to reach the support team for over a week now!! The chat feature does not work and I have not gotten a call back. I got my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kl33nSlat3, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Kl33nSlat3
    Kl33nSlat3 Guest

I have been trying to reach the support team for over a week now!! The chat feature does not work and I have not gotten a call back. I got my controller back from service and it worked okay for about a week then the left stick started to show MAJOR drift.
    I spent a lot of money for a controller that broke within the first few weeks of having it and they send me back a defective one then disappear. I tried going through the automated system to redo a service ticket but now its saying I am out of warranty. Its
    been awhile since I dealt with customer service that was this bad.

I am hoping that maybe it just needs to be re-calibrated or something but I have not been able to find a how to for the series 2 anywhere on the support page.

Can someone please help with a how to or a better way to reach MS support?

:)

Kl33nSlat3, Aug 27, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Kl33nSlat3,

If you'd like to create an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement order without contacting an agent, please visit our

Device Support
    page.

I hope this helps.
  3. Kl33nSlat3 Win User

thank you for the reply, but like I stated, I have already tried this and it keeps telling me my warranty is expired even though it shouldn't be (it was extended after the first service). I need to get in touch with a real person if possible.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

The new Xbox elite series 2 controller's battery can't be charged

Hi Ning Heming,

sorry to hear. Please check
    "Charge The Elite 2 Series"
    and if it fails send it back as soon as possible!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues) - Similar Threads - support failing Elite

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  6. How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me: I have tried multiple supplied options and get nowhere. I get broken pages and circular references to the same pages, No Chat, No form to fill out to submit issues. My xbox controller is...
  7. xbox one Osu1 download fail from support page

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Osu1 download fail from support page: I need the October Osu1 update for making an offline perform but when I clicked the Osu1 download link chrome show me an error that's say the browser cant do a secured download, anyways if you...
  8. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  9. Controller fail, support fail, RMA fail, escalation fail, just wow.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller fail, support fail, RMA fail, escalation fail, just wow.......: Ok I'm just making sure I get this posted somewhere because the ineptitude of xbox during this process has been mind-boggingly painful. TL;DR, xbox support doesn't know how to resolve an...
  10. Faulty disk drive xbox support fail warranty loses to sony

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty disk drive xbox support fail warranty loses to sony: I purchased an xbox one at launch that had a disc drive made loud noises with a disc in. I called microsoft support and they said they wouldn't do advanced exchange, so microsoft wants me to pay...