Xbox support in Eastern Europe

Discus and support Xbox support in Eastern Europe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm wondering if there are any plans for Xbox to be officially supported in Eastern European countries. It feels like they don't really care... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MijaDorian, Nov 22, 2021.

  1. MijaDorian
    MijaDorian Guest

    Xbox support in Eastern Europe


    Hello!

    I'm wondering if there are any plans for Xbox to be officially supported in Eastern European countries. It feels like they don't really care much about us. The main problem is that, in order to "properly" use the console and services like Live Gold or Game Pass, we have to create accounts with Western European countries addresses and pay in their currency. We cannot play cloud games or redeem some perks because our IP don't match the countries we choose in account setup. VPN is not an elegant solution for this and not to mention if you want to play cloud games directly from an Xbox One.

    I read a lot of answers to similar posts but "legal reasons" doesn't really make much sense to me since Sony was able to offer much better support in Eastern Europe. For my case (Romania), they got the Playstation OS fully translated in Romanian, local currency store, a lot of partnerships with local retailers (store shelves full of Playstation games and accessories while Xbox is left behind in a corner or mixed with other generic gaming stuff), etc.

    Still, I get the fact that, since Xbox has no support in Eastern European countries, we probably shouldn't have bought their consoles and it's not like they forced us into their ecosystem. But at the same time, we choose to do this because we love their products and services and I think we deserve the same level of attention and respect like the supported countries.

    With all that being said, I will personally continue my gaming journey with Xbox because I really do love their work, but as time goes by and seeing the way Playstation grows in my country, it becomes more and more tempting to switch sides and keep Xbox as a secondary gaming machine.

    Best regards,

    Dorian.

    :)
     
    MijaDorian, Nov 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Rjcrane Win User

    Xbox One shipping

    No worries DarkLordZero, hopefully Microsoft look into expanding xbox live services to Eastern Europe. In the mean time checkout

    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6123930-xbox-live-support-for-eastern-europe. I have submitted feedback request for this, take a look and vote. Hopefully more people see this and Microsoft action
  3. Georges C. Win User

    XBOX Branding for Eastern Europe?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

    Hello AnhochGaming, in the link below are the Microsoft Sales contacts from several regions and countries, maybe when contacting one of them they can guide you correctly.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

    Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?

    IIRC there are some specific national regulation issues behind some of this.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why isn't XBOX LIVE still supported in eastern Europe?

    The short answer is that, as thenother person said, there are legal issues. There’s also licensing and fraud issues. Eastern Europe Often carries a seperate set or copyright holders. You cant just decide your service is supported somewhere,
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Free Choice of Language in Console Settings

    Nor does western standards work in eastern europe germany is most famous for blocking ceetain amount of violence in games punishable by jailtime
Thema:

Xbox support in Eastern Europe

Loading...
  1. Xbox support in Eastern Europe - Similar Threads - support Eastern Europe

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...