Xbox Support Chat

Discus and support Xbox Support Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to contact/chat with a support agent to fix my issue but whenever I click the "START CHAT" button, supposedly a chat window should appear but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuxeel, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Nuxeel
    Nuxeel Guest

Xbox Support Chat

I want to contact/chat with a support agent to fix my issue but whenever I click the "START CHAT" button, supposedly a chat window should appear but nothing happens. Is it a bug ? If so, are there other ways to chat the support team?

:)

Nuxeel, Oct 16, 2017
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Xbox One Party Chat Supports 8 People

I'm curious to see what happens after launch. Note the Microsoft rep stated that "At launch" it will support 8 people at once. Thoughts? It sounds like they might have plans to change this down the road??

Source: IGN

jstep, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Balgor
    Balgor Guest
    My attempt(and denial)@ a MCC digital copy refund

Are they still having Xbox mvp's help out on support chat? If so, that may be the problem.

Balgor, Oct 16, 2017
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox chat support

Hi, Sorry to hear you are having an issue with Party Chat.

Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that
    http://xbx.lv/1d3minN
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Chat Support

Yes it is. It just doesn't show on all options. Of you don't see it listed, change the category/topic until you do.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox support chat

There is not live chat any longer.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  7. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox support chat

Please tell us what is your problem dear sir?

You can contact support here
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox support chat

It helps to know which Country you are in, so we can answer correctly.
Thema:

Xbox Support Chat

1. Xbox Support Chat - Similar Threads - Support Chat

2. does cloud gaming support online chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does cloud gaming support online chat: im using a chromebook for cloud gaming and i cant talk to or hear my party. is this feature not accessible with xbox cloud gaming? 3db5d9b9-53d7-4d19-ad7b-ed66c1147adb
  3. Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option: I am trying to contact support team through virtual agent option for an XBox controller issue. I am able to get through to enter my phone number But not able to proceed past that. Keep getting...
  4. Xbox support chat not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support chat not working: I have a defective controller, and i have tried to exchange it through the warranty feature but it said they basacly couldnt ship to my location, but when i try to contact xbox support the website...
  5. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 31st, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 31st, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  6. Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...: A Microsoft agent named Gabrielle just asked me for my email, then asked me to prove it was me by telling her a verification code she was supposedly sending me... which was actually her asking my...
  7. Microsoft chat support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft chat support: I have been stuck at position 1 forever ,while i was trying to contact anyone in Microsoft chat support . How can i contact them ??? badf2ab5-2121-4ac7-9060-583c02c2ab85
  8. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 24th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 24th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  9. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 15th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...
  10. Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice Chat Preview Support & Discussion: Week of August 8th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice Chat on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Discord Voice preview on Xbox...