Xbox Support Chat

Discus and support Xbox Support Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to contact/chat with a support agent to fix my issue but whenever I click the "START CHAT" button, supposedly a chat window should appear but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuxeel, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Nuxeel
    Nuxeel Guest

Xbox Support Chat

I want to contact/chat with a support agent to fix my issue but whenever I click the "START CHAT" button, supposedly a chat window should appear but nothing happens. Is it a bug ? If so, are there other ways to chat the support team?

:)

Nuxeel, Oct 16, 2017
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Xbox One Party Chat Supports 8 People

I'm curious to see what happens after launch. Note the Microsoft rep stated that "At launch" it will support 8 people at once. Thoughts? It sounds like they might have plans to change this down the road??

Source: IGN

jstep, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Balgor
    Balgor Guest
    My attempt(and denial)@ a MCC digital copy refund

Are they still having Xbox mvp's help out on support chat? If so, that may be the problem.

Balgor, Oct 16, 2017
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox chat support

Hi, Sorry to hear you are having an issue with Party Chat.

Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that
    http://xbx.lv/1d3minN
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Chat Support

Yes it is. It just doesn't show on all options. Of you don't see it listed, change the category/topic until you do.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox support chat

There is not live chat any longer.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  7. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox support chat

Please tell us what is your problem dear sir?

You can contact support here
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox support chat

It helps to know which Country you are in, so we can answer correctly.
Thema:

Xbox Support Chat

1. Xbox Support Chat - Similar Threads - Support Chat

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  4. No option to contact support via web chat

in XBoX on Windows
    No option to contact support via web chat: I am trying to resolve a billing issue. When I open https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/ and click 'contact us', there is no option to use a chat function to contact a representative,...
  5. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd
  6. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  7. chat support

in XBoX Accessibility
    chat support: Hello My account was hacked on April 15. After this, I couldn't login to my Minecraft console using Microsoft account anymore. I had active subscription to use Minecraft since about two years and...
  8. Does Xbox have live support chat, but with human?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox have live support chat, but with human?: I bought a cd Key from online shop, but it doesn't work. So I contacted online shop for refund, they asked me to provide time and date when the key was used. And they said that xbox support can...
  9. online chat support page won’t load!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    online chat support page won’t load!!: Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of cards on...
  10. does cloud gaming support online chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does cloud gaming support online chat: im using a chromebook for cloud gaming and i cant talk to or hear my party. is this feature not accessible with xbox cloud gaming? 3db5d9b9-53d7-4d19-ad7b-ed66c1147adb