Xbox support chat not working

Discus and support Xbox support chat not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a defective controller, and i have tried to exchange it through the warranty feature but it said they basacly couldnt ship to my location, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mcathy, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Mcathy
    Mcathy Guest

I have a defective controller, and i have tried to exchange it through the warranty feature but it said they basacly couldnt ship to my location, but when i try to contact xbox support the website is just blank white so i cant contact anyone..

:)

Mcathy, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox Support chat not working

Hey Iron Kha Zix -

Double check your Microsoft Commerce account and make sure you have a fully updated billing address provided. Once you update that, you should be set.

Let us know how it goes!
  3. CORPSECRUSHER66 Win User

That's weird bud. Have you tried rebooting your pc. Also make sure your pc is fully updated by running windows update.
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox Support Chat not working...

Hi,

Not quite sure why support chat wasn't working for you but this wouldn't be something that support chat / phone support would be able to assist you with.

If you haven't received your code you will want to make one single post in this section
    here.

If you redeemed your code and you haven't received your specializations then you need to make sure that your at least SR50 (level 50) and that you've tried to re-download the file from your download history.

You should be able to do so by going to the Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History > Specialization Priority Alpha > Download / Add to Queue.

Then head back into the game and see if you have them unlocked.
  5. Kelriel Win User

Hey Iron Kha Zix -

Double check your Microsoft Commerce account and make sure you have a fully updated billing address provided. Once you update that, you should be set.

Let us know how it goes!
    I have this problem as well, you suggestion didn't fix anything
  6. I Tsunayoshi I Win User

Xbox Support Chat not working...

I've already chimed in on that thread, but I posted this thread about chat support not working because that is a problem in itself when I am hearing about other people being able to get through.
Thema:

1. Xbox support chat not working - Similar Threads - support chat working

2. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  3. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  4. No option to contact support via web chat

in XBoX on Windows
    No option to contact support via web chat: I am trying to resolve a billing issue. When I open https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/ and click 'contact us', there is no option to use a chat function to contact a representative,...
  5. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd
  6. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...
  7. How to get support? Neither chat nor call request work for several days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get support? Neither chat nor call request work for several days: I purchased a game for the second time unfortunately with this service and this game was supposed to be downloadable. There is no option to download this game once it's been purchased - once I...
  8. Fallout 3 Prepaid Code will not work. Support Chat sent me here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Prepaid Code will not work. Support Chat sent me here.: I received a Fallout 3 code for Christmas. I opened it yesterday and it kept saying invalid. I tried to take it back to some stores to exchange, but none would since it had been opened. I tried...
  9. I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant chat with microsoft on live support - does not work: Everytime I try to start a live chat, I click on the button Start Chat...it just grays out but then nothing happens. I tried on chrome, brave, Firefox, IE, Microsoft edge... none of them worked....
  10. Why doesn't Xbox Live Chat Support work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Xbox Live Chat Support work?: The person says hi, and then reviews my question, and then it says chat not initialized.... Why does it say that? 8699f156-e824-469a-877c-b5b9a1d00dee