XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

Discus and support XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account because the life of the customer would be more easier i explain: So... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ghali12345, Apr 24, 2022.

1. XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

I think XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account because the life of the customer would be more easier i explain: So for me it has been 3months that my account has been locked and the Compliance lock Form doesn't work for me because i activated TSV. I think if XBOX Support Agent get this abillity they can finally lock their important account. I hope that you will understand this but if Xbox Agent has this abillity people who has this annoying issue can finally adjust this annoying issue. I hope you can Add this abillity because it's really annoying that our account has been locked and we can't unlock it because there is TSV etc...

submitted by /u/ghali12345
    [link] [comments]

/u/ghali12345, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

No problem i hope this is just a bug and would be fixed btw i made a sugestion so Xbox Support Agent can have the Abillity to unlock account and lock it is that a good idea ?
  3. lil Bush69 Win User

Loyalty Promotions for Life-Long Customers

Why are there microsoft agents locking and unlocking this post ?
  4. AJxbox Win User

Locked account? Help!

account locks can only be removed by billing phone support. or you may have a billing suspension which would require you to contac support to take care of any decline balances on your account. if any agent could get into your account they should be able
    to see if there is a lock on your account and what is is.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. vAsHdStAmPeDe41 Win User

Xbox One error code: 81a2ab29-166e-4249-822e-78ba6d0a813d

probably means your account is locked and might need to call customer support to get it unlocked...
  6. Kiesey Win User

Account banned why?

This error is usally due to there being a lock on your account. To unlock your account ensure that your personal details, name, address, etc precisely match your credit card details in terms of both content and capitalisation. Call xbox phone support and
    advise you have made this change and ask them to escalate to get the account unlocked and you should be able to access the account with in 24-48 hours.
Thema:

XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account

1. XBOX Support Agent Should get the abillity to lock and unlock an Account - Similar Threads - Support Agent Should

2. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  3. Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude

in XboX Insiders
    Suspensions and customer support agents not helping or being rude: I stop playing on Xbox for about a month only been using the Xbox as a paperweight to watch TV or stream experiences through kinect. Without any information or details I was suspended for 4 days...
  4. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  5. I am trying to contact XBox support it is saying I am connected to an agent and underneath...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to contact XBox support it is saying I am connected to an agent and underneath...: I cannot connect to Xbox support I requested to talk to an agent and it says connecting to live agent even though it says my name is such and such how can I help you and it will not let me type a...
  6. How to contact a live customer support agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact a live customer support agent?: As of right now I am about to get rid of anything that involves Microsoft. How can o talk to someone. You guys have the worst customer support everrr! 4f5cd1fe-033b-402b-b052-470cfd5153a5
  7. Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous issues with xbox; support "Call Me Back" not working, Virtual Agent broken, new...: [Long List. Details of Errors/Faults given, no faith in Support, hoping to start a discussion for others] Goodness! Xbox sure is having a lot of trouble lately, the last few months seem to be...
  8. Support contact us is a joke, virtual agent is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Support contact us is a joke, virtual agent is broken: Been like this for days. I need to fix an account issue and cannot. Tried entering the number with +44 and with 0 and without, nothing works. What's the point having a virtual agent that does...
  9. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with: I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a...
  10. Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...: About last summer I did a windows reinstall, but before this I ended up porting my Minecraft account to Microsoft without noting the email & have been unable to play on the account since. I have...