Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to...

Discus and support Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Witam, Czy mogę w jakiś sposób przedpłatowy zapłacić za subskrypcję Game Pass. Lub gdzie można kupić kod aktywacyjny czy coś w tym stylu. Wiem że w... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dummuzi, Mar 8, 2019.

  1. Dummuzi
    Dummuzi Guest

    Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to...


    Witam,

    Czy mogę w jakiś sposób przedpłatowy zapłacić za subskrypcję Game Pass.

    Lub gdzie można kupić kod aktywacyjny czy coś w tym stylu. Wiem że w sklepach elektronicznych są karty przedpłatowe ale czy za to kupię subskrypcję?

    [Translation - Hello

    Can I somehow pay for the Game Pass subscription in some way.

    or where you can buy an activation code or something like that. I know that in electronic stores are prepaid cards but do I buy a subscription?]

    :)
     
    Dummuzi, Mar 8, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

    Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to pay?]

    Hey Dummuzi,

    Thank you for reaching out. If Gamepass is available in your region, you should be able to purchase it directly from the membership section on your console's Microsoft store, or by going to our
    online store. Certain retailers, do offer prepaid codes for the Gamepass subscriptions along with the Xbox Live Gold cards. Let us know if you are able to purchase the membership!
    :D
  3. ArmekStyle Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    Zaloguj się za pomocą konta microsoft w dowolnej przeglądarce przy użyciu komputera i wybierz zaznaczoną kartę tam, gdzie pojawiła się twoja subskrypcja z przyciskiem anulowania
    [​IMG]
    Chodzi o to, że nie mam opcji anulowania a kwota jak i przycisk "Zapłać teraz" są czerwone.

    [Translation - The point is that I have no cancel option and the amount and the button "Pay now " are red.]
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    Zaloguj się za pomocą konta microsoft w dowolnej przeglądarce przy użyciu komputera i wybierz zaznaczoną kartę tam, gdzie pojawiła się twoja subskrypcja z przyciskiem anulowania

    [Translation - Log in using your microsoft account in any browser using your computer and select the selected tab where your subscription appeared with the cancel button]


    [​IMG]
  5. ArmekStyle Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    Ile mam czasu na uregulowanie zapłaty?

    [Translation - How much time do I have to pay?]
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    If you have an overdue payment and it has an amount in red and "pay now" next to it on this page:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/


    You will have to pay that overdue payment in order to subscribe again or cancel the subscription or to redeem any codes. Note that the subscription will not continue charging you again.

    While you were on the trial you needed to cancel the subscription before it ended and charged you again, this was in the purchase agreement.

    For more info contact xbox support here:

    1. Go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us


    2. Click "Billing & Accounts"

    3. Click "See Other Options"

    4. Click "Charges on My Account"

    5. Click "Show contact options"

    6. Click "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request Callback"
Thema:

Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to...

Loading...
  1. Xbox subskrypcja Game Pass jak zapłacić? [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Subscription how to... - Similar Threads - subskrypcja Game Pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. Subskrypcja [Subscription]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrypcja [Subscription]: Witam. Zapomniałem anulować subskrycję xbox game pass ultimate. Kupiłem ją za pomocą karty przedpłaconej xbox. Czy jest wyłączenia jej bez użycia karty kredytowej/debetowej, pay pal i telefonem....
  8. Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Subscrition Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Subscrition Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Witam, mam mały problem miesiąc temu zamówiłem subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za 4 zł w promocji dnia wczorajszego czyli 20.07.2020 r. skończył mi się miesiąc i dziś dnia 21.07.2020 r....
  9. Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]: Witam! Chciałbym anulować subskrypcję XBox Game Pass ponieważ chciałem sam anulować dzisiaj (dzisiaj mija termin miesiąca za 1zł) ale płatność została już zrealizowana a ja nie posiadam środków do...
  10. Subskrypcja [Translation - Subscription]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrypcja [Translation - Subscription]: Miałem włączone subskrypcje XBOX game pass I XBOX live Gold I byłem przekonany że podczas skończenia się miesięcznej subskrypcji zostaną mi zdjęte koszta z promocji ponieważ aktualnie ona trwała,...