xbox subscriptions

Discus and support xbox subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you please allow subscriptions to be set up and fully changed on this website. It would be much quicker and easier than having to input all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bodom Peep, May 26, 2018.

1. Bodom Peep
    Bodom Peep Guest

xbox subscriptions

Can you please allow subscriptions to be set up and fully changed on this website. It would be much quicker and easier than having to input all my information using an xbox controller!!

:)

Bodom Peep, May 26, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Hopefully Getting My First XBox One Today!!!

Congrats! The Live subscription works for both the 360 and Xbox One. It's not different subscriptions.

IndieRock, May 26, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    cross44, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox subscriptions

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

XBox GamePass

7. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

8. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

9. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

Hi Maximiliano,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with billing for your Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. If you have a past due amount on your subscription, check out this article:

Xbox Subscription - Past Due Balance

If you are seeking to cancel your subscription, you may also want to view this article:

Cancel a Subscription - Xbox

I hope this helps.
Thema:

xbox subscriptions

1. xbox subscriptions - Similar Threads - subscriptions

2. Subscriptions with game sharinh

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions with game sharinh: Hello, i need help, i have my main account blueskiezzzz and my other one piggygaming, I have xbox ultimate on blue but i don't have it on piggygaming which means i can't get certain games, cloud...
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  5. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription: I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3