Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

Discus and support Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My sons Xbox is stuck on the who’s playing today screen. The Xbox controller won’t allow it to move onto next page. I have tried rebooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by christopherswift3, May 23, 2021.

  1. Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?


    Hello,

    My sons Xbox is stuck on the who’s playing today screen. The Xbox controller won’t allow it to move onto next page. I have tried rebooting console, resyncing controller to console , new batteries, nothing is working!

    What can I do next please?

    :)
     
    christopherswift3, May 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Precisionist99
    Precisionist99 New Member
    I just spent 2 hours dealing with the same problem. Tried every fix from 3 different threads on this, none of them worked, no matter what I did I kept seeing the "who's playing today" screen.

    Finally fixed it and the solution isn't even close to the others...it's your tv/monitor. Turn it off, unplug it, wait a while plug it back in...fixed! Just turning it off and on doesn't work, but after unplugging my tv, then plugging it back in a minute later it came back up right into the home screen (instead of the "who's playing" screen).
     
    Precisionist99, Nov 15, 2021
    #2
  3. christopherswift3 Win User

    Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

    Hi there,

    Thanks I tried that and also unplugging everything, it just freezes on the ‘ who’s playing next’ page! I can’t get past this. It’s really frustrating as I have tried various solutions I don’t know what to try next!
  4. xDarkStar73x Win User

    Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

    Hmmm, the only thread I can find that could be relevant for you is this one.

    However, that involves a full factory reset. So hopefully, someone else can chime in with another idea because else that might have

    to be your last resort.
  5. xDarkStar73x Win User

    Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

    Hi there, hold the power button down for about 7-8 seconds until your Xbox shuts down. Then turn it back on, if all is right you should be able to get past that screen.
  6. A.Axe Win User

    Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

    Sorry for late, I bumped into the same problem.
    I pressed and held down for 3-5 sec the Xbox button on the controller (not on the console).
    Then some dialog window appeared and the console unfreezed immediately, so I could login.
  7. udrago Win User

    xbox live connection on 360

    same as here :(

    my xbox360 freez and stucked alot today because of the xbox live issue we are forcing.

    I tried to play online today but it keep disconnecting all the time
Thema:

Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today?

Loading...
  1. Xbox stuck on ‘ who’s playing today? - Similar Threads - stuck ‘ who’s

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. i am stuck on child controls but i’m the one who set up my account and there shouldn’t be...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i am stuck on child controls but i’m the one who set up my account and there shouldn’t be...: it says that i am the parent AND the child, and it won’t let me change any of the settings. i only have one account so there shouldn’t be any restrictions. can someone please help me?...
  9. ESports Information and resources for players who are stuck

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESports Information and resources for players who are stuck: Their should be more doors open for the every day player that dreams of and works towards a career in competing in Professional Gaming. What are your thoughts? 15c2b77c-ec82-48e1-90ca-83744d592486
  10. Friends list stuck for 2 days, will not update. Have to see who online through my phone

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list stuck for 2 days, will not update. Have to see who online through my phone: Hella frustrating here. My friends list has been stuck with the same people online since Thursday and it will not change. Have done a hard reset and everything. It just will not update with who is...