Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :)

Discus and support Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Fellow Game Streamers, I've always watched other streamers, and I have had this long anxiety about doing it myself. Now, I want to give it a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robby Sayles, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Robby Sayles
    Robby Sayles Guest

Hello, Fellow Game Streamers,

I've always watched other streamers, and I have had this long anxiety about doing it myself. Now, I want to give it a try and see what happens (no judging LOL). I am looking for some tips on how to stream from Xbox. Since
    I will be a beginner, I need your advice on what's the best options or your suggestions for a "beginner" LOL!! Looking forward to hearing your opinion (smiles)!

:)

Robby Sayles, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

I may not be qualified to give advice on streaming as i'm not a streamer myself but do sometimes broadcast my games on mixer. The only advice I could give you is just to be yourself and make sure to engage your viewers by responding to as many messages
    in the chat as you can as its always nice to be able to communicate with the broadcaster and get a response to a question/comment. Makes the viewers feel included and not invisible! lol I think if you want to see how to go about being a fantastic streamer
    I would recommend dropping by and checking out streams from guys like 'Aka Scratch'. The only other bit of advice is to ignore any trolls completely and zero tolerance policy on bad/disruptive/toxic behaviour. Create a great environment where you and your
    viewers can feel is a safe place for them to avoid encountering or having to encounter toxic players.

Wish you all the best of luck with your venture into the world of broadcasting! I don't have much time for Mixer these days but will definitely look out for ya and drop in for a chat and chill next time i'm on! See ya soon!
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Being yourself, being polite, having a well-maintained gaming station without too much space, having enough MB / s to stream in acceptable quality. Eventually create something original to complement the simple streaming. Have a streaming program that is
    not too rigid: if it were rigid you would end up getting tired and you would be in a bad mood. Good luck!
  4. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

1. Just be yourself. Don’t be what the chat or others want you to be. Its YOUR channel not theirs. 2. Don’t worry about pleasing everyone. If someones not happy, take note of their opinion, and possibly use that to better your stream. But don’t bend over
    backwards to please them. If you stay true to yourself then the veiwers/followers you gain will stick with you because they know how the stream will be. 3. Be engaging with the chat. Wether there are 6 people in the chat or 600. People like to know their being
    heard. 4. Don’t start off with “giveaways” thats not a way to grow your channel. You start with that and what followers you gain will always expect giveaways and when you stop they stop following. 5 Most importantly just be yourself. :) think of streaming
    as you playing a game with friends in the room watching and talking. Have fun.
  5. AridLizard Win User

play the games you enjoy and be yourself. if you like the game then there will be others who will watch, and if you don't get viewers or follows then at least you will have spent your time playing the games you enjoy.

if you are streaming directly from the Xbox it would be a good idea to log in to your stream on a phone, tablet, pc or laptop so you can reply to your chat and also moderate it in case you get a troll.

you can also get bots that can help moderate the chat and let you know when people follow or host your stream.
    scottybot and
    botisimo are the most commonly used bots.

one thing I've found from streaming is that not only is it a great way to make new friends on xbox, but it is also a great opportunity to help other gamers who are having trouble with all aspects of xbox gaming from being stuck in games to problems with
    their console or internet, and it is a great place to promote the values of the Ambassador program by providing a welcoming environment to share our love of gaming.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Oh, wow, THANK you for your advice. I appreciate you and my fellow Ambassadors to take the time to explain. This means a lot to me (smiles)!
Thema:

1. Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :) - Similar Threads - Streaming Advice beginner

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  5. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  6. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  7. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  8. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  9. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  10. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....