XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream...

Discus and support XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue concerning streaming on Twitch on Xbox with other friends that are on ps4 and other platforms. When streaming, the chat on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kieren Murphy, Aug 29, 2022.

1. XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream...

Hello,

I have an issue concerning streaming on Twitch on Xbox with other friends that are on ps4 and other platforms.

When streaming, the chat on twitch can barely hear the other players in the fortnite lobby using the fortnite chat, not xbox party because one is on ps4. How can I/they turn up the volume so that twitch chat can hear them better? Note: One cannot use XBox chat because he is on ps4. Also, in COD Warzone, twitch chat can ONLY hear the person streaming, and no other members in the COD lobby using the COD chat, similar to the fortnite problem. The difference is that in fortnite the twitch chat can hear them extremely quietly, whereas in COD there is no audio at all coming from the other players.

I hope there is a solution to this excluding using Xbox chat.

Thanks heaps.

:)

Kieren Murphy, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Wolf9733 Win User

My twitch stream will not voice anyone else other than me

I've recently started streaming on twitch with some friends of mine mostly on fortnite for fun.

Most of them are PlayStation players but some aren't.

They twitch stream and everyone in the party is heard. However, whenever I stream, only my voice is heard.

I've check the settings, they all have allowed their audio to be streamed (hence everyone coming out of theirs) and same for me.

We only use party chat rather than game chat.

I've tried tv output, headset output and both.

I've tried disabling and renabling all the settings.

I've googled everything and I keep getting that xbox doesn't like to twitch stream cross platform but it won't even stream another xbox player.

Any other suggestions?
    Hi AsaLock

You need to make sure in your audio settings that its set to headset & speakers to enable it to hear the party chat this video should help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=w9FwkAyUSSU&feature=emb_logo
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
  5. Susan Ford1 Win User

Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch

Im trying to get my fortnite party chat to come through stream on twitch
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream...

1. XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream... - Similar Threads - stream twitch using

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking...: im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking the reputs the qr and tells me to link it what' do i do 6a252dbd-93d1-4552-be3a-83a82200d7eb
  9. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...: So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other is a wired mic but both get static I don't...
  10. How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?: hi all, i was wandering about how i can include my voice in my friend's twitch stream? my other mates all have an option in the party to include their but i dont for some reason. how can i...