Xbox stream and race steering wheel

Discus and support Xbox stream and race steering wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear, I got a steering wheel for xbox/pc and i cant use it on my pc if i stream with my xbox. (Logitech G920) Is there a fix for this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sampix1337, Nov 4, 2022.

1. sampix1337
    sampix1337 Guest

Dear,

I got a steering wheel for xbox/pc and i cant use it on my pc if i stream with my xbox. (Logitech G920)

Is there a fix for this problem?

Because when i plug it directly in the xbox it works great, but i cant sit in the living room when my wife is watching tv.

Please fix this problem microsoft.

Greetings,

a racing dad

:)

sampix1337, Nov 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today SAMPIX1337

If I understood correctly, you have connected the wheel to the PC
    And you want to use the wheel in that way to play Xbox games via remote play?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is currently a known problem with this wheel. Since a recent update, there is no timeline on it being fixed, but if you contact Logitech support, they likely have far more information on any timeline that may exist.
  4. sampix1337 Win User

Dear Sword,

What problem? Mine works fine atm but not with streaming/remote play.

Just the common issue with the LSB and RSB buttons like everybody has with the logitech wheel.

Greetings,

Sam
  5. Blokhuus Win User

Hi Josef,

Having the same problem here with the Thrustmaster TX Servo Base. Obviously the racing wheel works fine while connected on the Xbox itself. Unfortunately, the racing wheel doesn't work when I stream the Xbox to my laptop, having the racing wheel directly connected to my laptop with its USB cable. All drivers are up to date!

Do you think it's fixable?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
  6. sampix1337 Win User

Hey Josef,

Indeed, it works fine with the xbox controller but it's not working at all with the racing wheel.

While both are connected with usb and work fine on the computer itself.

Even the main xbox menu isn't working with the wheel.

Greetings, Sam
Thema:

1. Xbox stream and race steering wheel - Similar Threads - stream race steering

2. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  3. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  4. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  5. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  6. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  7. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...