Xbox store

Discus and support Xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Uninstalled Xbox store help me please 718f5f0b-74f5-422f-a982-11a29c641a81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillerShovel123, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Xbox store

Uninstalled Xbox store help me please

:)

KillerShovel123, Sep 22, 2017
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Hitman

Xbox Store

King Tones, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    Mr Noble, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Xbox store

How did u uninstall it, it won't let me in unless I uninstall it or update it but there is no option to update

ImpActZBoltAge2, Sep 22, 2017
  5. XBF George L Win User

Xbox store

Hey Mikkel!

It seems like you are having trouble signing into your Microsoft account I've definitely been there before. When this has happened to me in the past I found the steps at

Microsoft Account on the Xbox console FAQ
    really helped me.

Please let me know if this helps with a reply

Thanks for reaching out!
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Store

Thanks for letting us know, OverallPrice12!

To clarify further, are you using a US credit card for that purchase? If so, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone support teams for the best assistance going forward. They can look into your account directly and securely with you to help make sure your region information is properly set up to make that purchase.
  7. Reeve9 Win User

Xbox Store

Not necessarily...

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, I'll check with the State Attorney's Office tomorrow, but Xbox apparently is charging sales tax for digital goods with North Dakota residents. We've been using Playstation for a decade and this issue never came
    up. The really funny part, well not so funny, is that when contacting the Microsoft Store billing/support they knew full well that ND is a tax-exempt state and have never charged residents tax on digital goods from their online stores. WHY in the world would
    Xbox not know this? Unreal. Well, we're contacting the ND State Attorney's Office tomorrow to find out where all those funds have gone.
  8. VindRaider Win User

Xbox store

Online prices keep varying on the Microsoft Store just like in a physical store which may have seasonal sales. Check storeparser.com to see the trend of pricing on the Microsoft store.
  9. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox store

Thema:

Xbox store

1. Xbox store - Similar Threads - store

2. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Microsoft Store on Xbox One not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store on Xbox One not working.: The Xbox Store on my Xbox One refuses to work, but will start installing games through my phone. I don't want to reset the console unless needed. My internal storage isn't occupied enough to cause...
  5. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  6. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  7. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  10. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7