Xbox Store Symbols and Lexicon

Discus and support Xbox Store Symbols and Lexicon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I just got my Xboxone on Red Thursday. I’ve been enjoying it, however I have found the xbox store a little confusing. I should start off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SelfishDolphin, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. Xbox Store Symbols and Lexicon


    Hey Guys,

    I just got my Xboxone on Red Thursday. I’ve been enjoying it, however I have found the xbox store a little confusing.

    I should start off but saying, I accsess the store on my phone more than anything else.

    So first, when I look up a game there is a little controller symbol under the title of the game. Sometimes it’s black, sometimes it’s half black and white. I haven’t the slightest idea what it means.

    Second, sometimes when I look up a game, where the price usually is, it will say ‘play on xboxone’, even if it’s a game I don’t own. At first I thought this meant it was a free game, but realized that other games it shows as 0 dollars.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    SelfishDolphin, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Dictionary

    Allegedly it uses the "Enhanced North American Benchmark Lexicon"
     
    Mimbo McJimbo, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. rma316
    rma316 Guest
    transcriping the lexicon

    is a short video. If you can't watch it, the gist seemed to be, place the lexicon, hit the 3rd button til it lights up the lexicon, then hit the second button til the scroll comes
    out. Or something, I just skimmed it.
     
    rma316, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Mimbo McJimbo Win User

    Dictionary

    Allegedly it uses the "Enhanced North American Benchmark Lexicon"
  5. rma316 Win User

    transcriping the lexicon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MH51IIf3Q is a short video. If you can't watch it, the gist seemed to be, place the lexicon, hit the 3rd button til it lights up the lexicon, then hit the second button til the scroll comes
    out. Or something, I just skimmed it.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    transcriping the lexicon

    I was lost on this one. Had to use the strategy guide. Can't recall the exact steps, but what rma316 says sounds about right. There was a pretty complex combo of button presses.
  7. OldPepsiMan Win User

    Transcribe the Lexicon (SPOILERS)

    As I recall, although there are several entrance/exit gates to/from Blackreach, only
    one-at-a-time is unlocked. It should be the same gate that you last exited Blackreach from when you returned to Skyrim. After you got the Elder Scroll, did you trudge all the way back through Blackreach or did you take that nice little shortcut?
    Whichever gate you used to leave, that's your only return path. And, Yes, you do need the inscribed Lexicon to complete the Oblivion Walker (daedric artifacts) achievement, and you need those special nimroots to complete a side quest, so it is worth returning.
  8. Snotty Chunks Win User

    Transcribe the Lexicon (SPOILERS)

    I thought about going to an earlier save but I've played about two hours before I realised my mistake...sob....
Thema:

Xbox Store Symbols and Lexicon

Loading...
  1. Xbox Store Symbols and Lexicon - Similar Threads - Store Symbols Lexicon

  2. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  6. Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my currency symbol for the store?: How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft things. I want to buy Robux and I can't:( I can't...
  9. Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right): The download symbol with the number 1 constantly shows top right between the cart and search symbols. If I select it, it takes me to my games section yet I don't have any downloads queued or any...
  10. I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.: I just bought the XboxOne and want to install the game that came with it. I can't access the store as it displays a locked symbol. No error codes appear when I try to access the store. Help...