Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...

Discus and support Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (This is my question post; updated details here since I now upgrade to an Xbox Series X, traded in my old Xbox One X to my local GameStop) Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roberts Xbox Series X, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...

(This is my question post; updated details here since I now upgrade to an Xbox Series X, traded in my old Xbox One X to my local GameStop)

Both Problems applies to the Xbox Series X now, also since I now only own the Series X, store has INSTALL button, instead of LAUNCH NOW on series X, also same problem is happening with Life is Strange Remastered on Series X console, it has popup of game pass that can be skipped by Pressing B back button on owned game that comes with the True Colors optimized for Xbox Series X/S games. which again was Pre order of Ultimate edition.

Microsoft store on Xbox Series X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows (INSTALL) You own This, for games installed on the Internal hard drive. "Life is Strange Remastered" is one title that this bug is now affecting, also that game is having a Game Pass Subscription Screen Right after it syncs the game save, you press B Button and it will go into the game, also effects Assassin's Creed Odyssey installed on my Seagate Game 4tb Device. plus, a bunch more game,

Same problem that was affecting Xbox One X seems to be there on my account when I log into Series X console today 6/24/2022.

when I go from See in Microsoft Store for game moved to internal storage on Series X it shows INSTALL you own this button instead of that Launch Game button. ok now, the store is showing that Launch Game button instead of install button for games already on the external and internal hard drives, but the game pass screen problem is not fixed yet on my new Xbox Series X or older consoles. also noticed besides no tv inputs, the new console has gotten ride of the optical audio plugin on back of the console, which is fine, I can have that for my sound bar going directly to the tv set itself.

So it maybe some sort of delay for detecting games installed now on new console?

*** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

:)

Roberts Xbox Series X, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug; back to showing Launch Game? & Life is Strange Remastered has Game Pass PopUp with Xbox Series X.

No worries on the screenshot, the videos you shared will help display what the issue looks like, and we were able to reproduce the issue. For now, it will take some time, but it will be reviewed by our teams to see why this is happening and if we can find a solution for it. I'll let you know if there are any updates on my end when they pop up.

I hope the weather treats you well Robert, I live in a very hot and humid location, so I understand - I believe today it wasn't even 9am yet and it was already 85+ degrees outside. Stay cool out there and stay hydrated.

John
  3. XBF John Win User

Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug; back to showing Launch Game? & Life is Strange Remastered has Game Pass PopUp with Xbox Series X.

Also,

When you get the chance Robert, could you submit a Report a Problem form over the issue on the pop-up screen and let me know after you submit it? The requested a bug report so they can make sure the issue can be resolved.

Thank you,

John
  4. XBF John Win User

Hey Robert!

Checking in and letting you know I haven't received any updates. Have there been any changes on your side? Does the issue still occur?

Thank you,

John

(Happy Memorial Day if you celebrate)
  5. XBF John Win User

I'm sorry, my reply was not in reference to the Microsoft Store but to you Xbox Library. I can help with issues with the Microsoft Store on your Xbox Console, but I would like to confirm that you can still access these titles within your personal Library outside of the Microsoft Store. If not, then we have a much different issue on our hands, which is why I need the clarification. Could you directly clarify if you can access Life is Strange Remastered in My Games and Apps > Full Library > All Owned Games on your console

Some things I'll need form what you've said:

• Will you be able to share the Title of the report you submitted?
    • Do you have screenshots of the undesired behavior on your console?
    • Is this issue creating other stemming issues such as:
      • Inability to launch the Game
      • Inability to download the game
      • Inability to play the game
    Do you also have Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate, or Xbox Live Gold active on your account?

Thanks,

John
  6. XBF John Win User

Hey there,

There may be an update on this issue, I am just getting some clarification on what the issue is, what we found, and how that impacts you. For the time being, can you confirm that you can still play Life is strange remastered even though the Game Pass screen pops up?

Hoping I get an answer today but if not, I will try and push for Monday for clarity.

Thank you for your patience and congrats on your new Xbox Series X! Early birthday gift huh?

John
Thema:

Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;...

1. Xbox Store, has "Install" Button instead of "Launch Game" maybe Store Delay detection, bug;... - Similar Threads - Store has Install

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. How do I get my brows store after it has been uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my brows store after it has been uninstalled: How do I get my browse store after it has been uninstalled 0511d7af-5a85-489d-b984-09d113a061d4
  5. a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a game that i bought from the xbox store has been removed from my owned games.: While attempting to update the game call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, I was met with a prompt that told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. When I uninstalled the game I discovered...
  6. Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...: is it possible to get my account back? ive tried to recover it but no joy. please help 98ba1c5b-7275-4caa-b6ec-f1cc1401e748
  7. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  8. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...: I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?...
  9. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...
  10. why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when ive bought 2 games on the store it has the price button instead of the install button: i bought 2 games ride 2 and twice reborn a vampire visual novel but on xbox .com and my xbox one both game orders show as completed but they dont show in my full library on the owned section and...