Xbox Store - Death in the Water Download not playable

Discus and support Xbox Store - Death in the Water Download not playable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded "Death in the Water" over the offical Xbox Store for my Xbox Series X. First i was a bit surprised that the size of this game is only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Meier1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Xbox Store - Death in the Water Download not playable

I downloaded "Death in the Water" over the offical Xbox Store for my Xbox Series X.

First i was a bit surprised that the size of this game is only about 300mb?! After downloading i could start the game but after the titel screen the game shut down imediately and bring you back to the Xbox Home Screen.

Tried it serval times with no success... also deleted the game and downloaded it from new... but its always the same. Game will not start proberly.

Do you have the same issue? I would be great if the Xbox Team could have a look and fix it. Thanks!

:)

Christian Meier1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Christian Meier1 Win User

[​IMG]

just got an answer from Lighthouse Game Studio. Obviously this error was reported to the Xbox Team but they never received an answer here... too bad.
  3. Christian Meier1 Win User

gueas it would be good if the Xbox Department could also have a look.

I will also reach out to the developer and try to get am answer.

thanks
  4. Christian Meier1 Win User

hi there

thanks for your feedback... ok interessting i was quite sure that this game should have a bigger size...

anyway something is not correct with this game download... seems not to work proberly on my Series X...

hope they could fix it
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

That's really the approximate size of the game. More or less 200MB only.

Does the issue happen to that game only? Have you tried to reinstall it?

Please make sure to try all the suggested steps here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  6. Nursemorph Win User

The game size is correct...the Steam page (assuming it's the same game) lists:

"Storage: 300 MB available space"

This is the game on the Xbox page, which states only 199mb needed:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/death-in-the-water/

Death In The Water 2 just released and is a significant size upgrade on it's predecessor with a 7GB install size
Thema:

1. Xbox Store - Death in the Water Download not playable - Similar Threads - Store Death Water

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  9. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  10. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...