Xbox Store contains only UK apps (I'm in the US)

Discus and support Xbox Store contains only UK apps (I'm in the US) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I moved from the UK to US, changed all my payment details and location to the US, and restarted. I can still only access UK apps. Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheWickham, Oct 4, 2017.

  1. TheWickham
    TheWickham Guest

    Xbox Store contains only UK apps (I'm in the US)


    I moved from the UK to US, changed all my payment details and location to the US, and restarted.

    I can still only access UK apps.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    :)
     
    TheWickham, Oct 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Far Cry primal

    The Apex edition contains the season pass, it's not just skins and a club.

    Also here in the UK the Apex edition is the only edition available to Pre order on the Xbox store and it's only £55 which is £20 cheaper Than the price it will be when it's released tomorrow.
     
    BasketCase9483, Oct 4, 2017
    #2
  3. JessJackDad
    JessJackDad Guest
    RBI Baseball

    Hi - just noticed this on the webpage for the store. but it's not available on the store from my XB1 - I'm in the UK. Is this only available in the US??
     
    JessJackDad, Oct 4, 2017
    #3
  4. DHG xKINGAMERSx Win User

    SKYPE APP

    Xbox 360 doesn't contain this app in the Xbox 360 store only for Xbox one
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    now tv on xbox360

    Now TV is a UK only app. If it is no longer available from the app store on the Xbox 360, then it will no longer be available on that console.
  6. StephenGB_UK Win User

    Xbox video app on WP8

    Thanks again Maxen13. I'm in the UK, and the TV store within the Xbox Video app is mostly British TV titles, so I'd be surprised if the UK isn't supported!
  7. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Can I use UK XBOX vouchers on the UK store if I'm living outside of UK?

  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Can I use UK XBOX vouchers on the UK store if I'm living outside of UK?

    Your billing,address & actual location must all match.

    Digital codes are region locked so if you are in Japan you can not use a code from another region.
Thema:

Xbox Store contains only UK apps (I'm in the US)

Loading...
  1. Xbox Store contains only UK apps (I'm in the US) - Similar Threads - Store contains apps

  2. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  6. Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  9. Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working: I’m part of the Xbox Insider program (Preview build) and I’m experiencing some issues after the latest update. First, the Xbox Store seems to be broken. The menu bar/navigation is completely...
  10. Xbox Store menu bar missing + QR code for report problem always expired

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store menu bar missing + QR code for report problem always expired: I’m having multiple issues since the latest Xbox system update. First, the Xbox Store is broken for me. The menu bar/navigation is completely missing, so I can’t properly browse categories or...