Xbox storage doesn’t add up..

Discus and support Xbox storage doesn’t add up.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i have xbox one with 500 gb of storage. I understand that i only have 365 gb of storage that i could actually use but my question is, my games gb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fatimaanaya, May 21, 2024.

1. Fatimaanaya
    Fatimaanaya Guest

Hi, i have xbox one with 500 gb of storage. I understand that i only have 365 gb of storage that i could actually use but my question is, my games gb in total are 220 but my account tells me that i only have 71.6 gb of free storage which doesn’t make sense.

365-220=145 which i should have can you please tell me why i have less that a half of that. Thanks

:)

Fatimaanaya, May 21, 2024
  2. Turk84 Win User

Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue

I was able to uninstall the DLC by locating it in storage. At least for me, it’s ending up in the section for “leftover add-ons”. Never heard of it before I had this issue. From this location you can uninstall the DLC, but it doesn’t matter. Every time
    I reinstall it just goes right back to leftover add-ons.
  3. ImJohn1 Win User

Gamertag

No I’m adding more to it but but it doesn’t matter what I add to it it still comes up unavailable or sometimes it even says it’s profanity which is weird because it doesn’t go against Xbox’s COC for gamertags
  4. Default__167 Win User

Xbox One error code 0x80830003, why?

Thanks.

But my Xbox is not out of storage at all, there is approximately 96% storage available. So, why doesn’t Microsoft fix this unlisted error with one of it’s annoying updates?

Another thing, how do I KNOW that our Minecraft worlds are in fact backed up so that we don’t lose them again?

Thank you.
  5. Hordie Win User

Seagate 2TB External Hard drive not giving a format option on Xbox One

Hi ABYISZ,

It would really help if you could provide us the model number of that storage device. If format isn't an option there is likely something that's not compatible with it, also check to
    make sure it's USB 3.0. See below to setup an external storage device.

When you connect a compatible external storage drive, Xbox One will prompt you to format the drive and walk you through setting it up to store games and apps.

The basic requirements for storing games and apps on an external drive are:

• Has capacity of 256 GB or more
    • Uses USB 3.0.
    Devices that don’t meet these requirements will be treated as media storage, such as for music or video. If you have a storage device that does meet these requirements for game and app storage, you can cancel the format to use it as a media device.

If your console doesn’t recognize your external drive, see Xbox One console doesn’t detect external storage.

If you cancel the format when you connect the storage device, you can still set it up as a storage device later. Here’s how:

1. Press the Menu button, select Settings, select System, then select Manage storage.
    2. Select your storage device, then select Format for games & apps.
    Link to setting up external storage

Hope this helps!
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox 360 sign in

Power down the Xbox 360 then power it back up

Press the Guide button on the controller

Go to Settings and select System Settings

Select Storage or Memory

Highlight any storage device and then press Y on the controller for Device Options. NOTE: It doesn’t matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

When you have successfully cleared the system cache, you’ll return to the Storage Devices screen.

You can then press the Guide button on the controller and return to Xbox Home.

Hold LB + RB while booting up the game
Thema:

1. Xbox storage doesn’t add up.. - Similar Threads - storage doesn’t add

2. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  3. My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps saying I need to clear storage: I have 30% of my storage used and I did the clear local save games. I'm confused guys, help me submitted by /u/SpioerSonic [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days: Me and I know a lot of other players is having a problem with the Xbox cloud saves storage not working it's saying it's offline and giving a Status code: (8007274d)" when trying to enable,sync or...
  5. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  8. I need help with storage expansion cards.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with storage expansion cards.: Sup lads! I've a question, I've been playing with my series S for a while and I don't want to really change it anytime soon but I wanted to upgrade the storage, and I don't really want to go...
  9. My formatted USB from a series x with games on it. The s will recognize the storage device...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My formatted USB from a series x with games on it. The s will recognize the storage device...: I own a series x I have formatted USB with games on it. I go over to a friend's house that owns a series s I signed in my account with the USB plugged in, the Xbox s will recognize the storage...
  10. I just got a 5tb external hard drive and it is only showing 456.7GB of available storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a 5tb external hard drive and it is only showing 456.7GB of available storage?: It was purchased from Walmart and everything looks to be original. Had the correct seal and says 5tb on it. 49ee7566-fc65-42c2-aef9-ed50d09771ff