Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how...

Discus and support Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As stated in the question my payments suddenly stopped being taken its a card that was already set up for payments so it makes no sense that it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DRowFiro, Nov 18, 2022.

1. DRowFiro
    DRowFiro Guest

Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how...

As stated in the question my payments suddenly stopped being taken its a card that was already set up for payments so it makes no sense that it would just stop. When I attempted to correct the card issue I was told that the information doesn't match the name. Lets skip the bit where you ask if the information was correct because I assure you it was. So how do we fix this?

:)

DRowFiro, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how do I fix this?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DROWFIRO

Please tell me:
    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Your Microsoft account and payment method region are from the same country as your physical location?
    Did you tried using a completely different card?

PS: please don’t share personal information like your email address or similar
    Here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

PAYMENT METHOD : PC Game Pass Indonesia Subscription

Hello, Giwan. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Since this is a subscription, you would need to use a payment method that accepts recurring payments. If GoPay accepts recurring payments, this may be implemented in the future, but only the Xbox team responsible for new features and implementation knows how or if it will be implemented.

Here on the community we are only fellow gamers. The Xbox team responsible for implementing new features cannot see your suggestion here. I'm sorry and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions, my friend.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

How do I fix this problem? (please reply ASAP)

Hmm Usually if the payment goes thru its paid but once its not allowed to or if the funds are not there the xbox service will be interrupted. Not understanding what you are trying to explain. How do you have a past do payment on an xbox subscription. Usually
    it will be stopped until you can pay? Just go in your account and stop recurring billing. There usually isnt a past due payment?? Xbox is not going to refund money that was allowed to be paid??Just go month to month. You can always go to your microsoft account
    and adjust payment options?? I advise you to dont allow recurring billing and just pay month to month???
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I am getting a recurring charge from a subscription on someone else's account.

The subscription is on a defunct account my kids used to use and they don't know the login. All I want is recurring payment to STOP.

Online support has been completely unhelpful. The virtual agent is broken. phone support tells me to go online and then drops me. I have no email contact number.

This is absolute garbage.
    Stopping the reoccurring payment from the Microsoft end would require that you have access to the account in question.

Since you don't have access to said account then unless you can recover it, your only option is to have your bank block the charges going forward.
  6. The Night Curse Win User

cant get xbox gold

when it does this it means that the payment option was declined.

I would contact the bank, and ask if they accept online payments, recurring charges or Xbox its self, or go to a trusted retailer and buy a pre-paid Card.
Thema:

1. Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how... - Similar Threads - stopped accepting recurring

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  8. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  9. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  10. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...