Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.
Discus and support Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jpandme2112, Aug 8, 2026.
Thema:
Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.
Loading...
-
Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????. - Similar Threads - still hasn’t given
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come
in XBoX on ConsolesI ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for... -
My Xbox username hasn’t changed in almost 2 days after I paid for it and still hasn’t...
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox username hasn’t changed in almost 2 days after I paid for it and still hasn’t...: I had paid for my Xbox username to be changed and it still hasn’t processed 46ecacda-610d-4239-b0e9-76f338cc6c24 -
New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile
in XBoX AccessibilityNew xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile: It’s been about over a week ago since people started getting that new xbox live badge on there profiles. Almost everyone I’ve come across has this new badge. I don’t understand why I haven’t... -
I changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to...
in XBoX AccessibilityI changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to...: I changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to do? Have this happening on two accounts right now, thanks in advance! 7b8b2f71-aec8-4fbf-8537-266b1a96b09a -
Gamertag still hasn’t updated after i paid for it
in XBoX AccessibilityGamertag still hasn’t updated after i paid for it: i paid to change my gamertag over 48 hours ago on my console & it’s still not updated. does anyone know when/if it will even change? i’ve tried changing it on xbox.com as well & get all the way to... -
Gamertag Still hasn’t changed but I’ve been charged
in XBoX AccessibilityGamertag Still hasn’t changed but I’ve been charged: So I purchased a Gamertag change 36 hours agoish as of posting this, the purchase went through and all was fine but when it finalized the purchase there was a split second error code saying, “This... -
Problem that still hasn’t been solved
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem that still hasn’t been solved: Ive had this problem but gotten no help! I bought a xbox 25 gift card and my order history said redeemed [img] but then i as i went to but something my microsoft account appeared like this...
Users found this page by searching for:
My Work Badge