Xbox Stereo Headset Problem

Discus and support Xbox Stereo Headset Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Have A Xbox One Stereo Headset That includes stereo Adapter. I have an up to date controller but the problem is i can't talk, i can hear the game &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NawfChxno1017, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Xbox Stereo Headset Problem

I Have A Xbox One Stereo Headset That includes stereo Adapter. I have an up to date controller but the problem is i can't talk, i can hear the game & voices just fine but when i unmute myself i cant talk. In game it even shows i have a mic but i can't talk
    plz help thanks

:)

NawfChxno1017, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Certified Headsets not working...cell phone headsets do ?????

Hello TasteOLead,

It's my understanding that as part of the
    preview program
    you will want to post to the insider forums . Additionally, submitting

feedback through the console
    will be the best way to make sure the team is aware that you are having an issue.

Also, it might be helpful to know when you say "...actual headsets designed to work with XB1", are you referring to the "Xbox One Stereo Headset" ? If so,
    may I suggest you double check "Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset" .

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

I have the same problem with the standard Xbox Stereo Headset.

ForestTroll05, Oct 20, 2017
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

Hi Zathrus,

We have two of the
    Xbox Stereo Headset
    with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, and both sets have worked well with no problems for sometime now. And I have used the
    adapter with non-Microsoft headset with no issues. So, given that you say your "3.5 mm cabled headset " works directly connected to the controller, then I regret to say it would seem that the fault lies with the adapter itself and may need to be replace.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  5. ForestTroll05 Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

I have the same problem with the standard Xbox Stereo Headset.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one controller not recognizing headset into controller cannot hear any sound or talk through it

Hey there Bowery,

sorry to hear you are running into these problems. What type of headset is this? Do you know if any other headsets work on your controller?

Go ahead and take a look at the following support articles, this is troubleshooting for the Stereo Headset, the Chat Headset and other helpful links.

I hope this helps! let us know if anything changes.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

8. Kaz78 Win User

Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

Hey there Kaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, If you have not already checked the controller go ahead and make sure that the

Controller is Updated
    . Also, what headset is it that you are using for the console? Would these be third party headsets or are they the Xbox Stereo Headset.

Let us know.
    Controller is up to date. Headset is play stereo headset for xbox one s from eb games
Thema:

Xbox Stereo Headset Problem

1. Xbox Stereo Headset Problem - Similar Threads - Stereo Headset Problem

2. Stereo headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset problem: My headset works fine and so does my Internet connection. However I have recently had the problem of not being able to talk or hear my friends in party chat. When I am by myself in chat (lonely...
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Problem: Hello, I recently purchased an headset adaptater for xbox one and I have a problem. 1. I've purcharsed it 1 month ago then today it started to not working 2. I've done every update on the Xbox...
  4. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    "echo" problem with the official stereo headset: Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The...
  5. Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Headset playback problem: Is it normal for the stereo headset to playback audio in one ear (right ear)? If not, are there any recommendations to fixing it? 5b371fe8-6a37-4a3c-834f-593c379235af
  6. PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM STEREO HEADSET STOPPED RUNNING: AM PREVIW CUSTOMER WITH BUT I AM UNFORTUNATELY PRIDE GOING THROUGH A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE STEREO XBOX ONE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE MY PHONE JUST STOPPED RUNNING JA CAME IN CONTACT THE SUPPORT XBOX...
  7. Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.: Ok so my mic supposedly "beeps" and everyone in the party can hear it except me. I checked the party chat and my mic does light up randomly when I'm not talking, so that means the beep is...
  8. Xbox one Stereo Headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stereo Headset problem: I'm using a stereo headset with chat adapter, I can hear everyone in game and party chat perfect, my mic does not pick up me speaking so no one can hear me. I tried every step suggested to try and...
  9. Problem with Stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Stereo headset: I bought the Xbox One stereo headset today, and after a frustrating day of trying to make it work properly, with xbox live down and all, anyway, I've tried to make the headset work with my Cod...
  10. X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 stereo headset problem - white noise / background noise: Having a major issue with my x1 stereo headset. When ever I use it I get a background hum / hiss / white noise with these? Even on the dash when quiet. I have returned my first pair hoping it to...