XBOX STEALING FROM ME

Discus and support XBOX STEALING FROM ME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why did fifa 18 icon edition got "purschace canceled" and took money from my card? Im sooooo pissed right now ce322d47-65bf-45a4-a085-bfbb821d3b13 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simenjoha01, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Simenjoha01
    Simenjoha01 Guest

XBOX STEALING FROM ME

why did fifa 18 icon edition got "purschace canceled" and took money from my card? Im sooooo pissed right now

:)

Simenjoha01, Sep 23, 2017
  2. davanoncom
    davanoncom Guest
    MICROSOFT ARE THIEVES

I HAVE NOT HAD AN XBOX FOR 2 YRS BUT YOU ARE STILL CHARGING ME FOR XBOX LIVE! I WILL BE CONATCTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO HAVE THIS STOPPED AND I WILL BE CONATCTING MY SOLICITOR FOR COMPENSTION AS MICROSOFT ARE STEALING MONEY FROM ME. THIS IS STEALING.
    THERE IS NNO OTHER TERM FOR WHAT MICROSOFT ARE DOING! MICROSOFT ARE THIEVES!

davanoncom, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Farrenn
    Farrenn Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Survival World

Minecraft Xbox One Survival World

If Interested Send me a message to my GT and Add Me

No Stealing from the Chests

Must have a mic

Thanks!

Farrenn, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

XBOX STEALING FROM ME

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX STEALING FROM ME

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. {Parity} Win User

Did Xbox steal from me?

AND Microsoft and XBOX employees don't even monitor these forums.
  7. Jasperrdm Win User

Did Xbox steal from me?

This is fan only answer site. Hit the support line. Also chill how many times did you bump the thread in 15 minutes.
  8. Ghost Daddy TAH Win User

Did Xbox steal from me?

Guess I'll go to gamefaqs to see if they have an answer there.
  9. Ghost Daddy TAH Win User

Did Xbox steal from me?

If anyone has a story where Xbox "rolled like that" please share.
Thema:

XBOX STEALING FROM ME

1. XBOX STEALING FROM ME - Similar Threads - STEALING

2. Why are you stealing my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are you stealing my money: You have turned on auto renewal payments via PayPal for my xbox game pass.this is the second time you have turned this on covertly and taken money from me without my permission.I want game pass...
  3. stealed accound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stealed accound: Hello, recently my microsoft account was stolen where I had all the data and I wrote everything for help but they didn't help at all, now I can't get anywhere, what should I do mainly because of...
  4. Did someone steal my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did someone steal my account?: So I tried to log into the Minecraft website and when I did that it said my Minecraft account had been migrated but I don't believe I ever did that is it possible that someone got into my account...
  5. How to sue Monopolysoft for stealing money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to sue Monopolysoft for stealing money?: With how much money this monopoly has stolen from people, an investment in a lawyer seems like a good idea to get some money back. Support is useless and not only will they waste your time, you...
  6. How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...
  7. How can Microsoft steal money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can Microsoft steal money?: How is Microsoft able to charge for a permanently banned account from my bank, when I turn off reccuring billing and I only use prepaid 1 or 3 months gamepass cards for gampass, for the an account...
  8. Game Pass Failure and stealing from accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Failure and stealing from accounts: Game Pass has been broken on PC for many months now, yet Microsoft continues to charge my account. This is robbery, how can you justify this. No support and jump through hoops to finally work out...
  9. People trying to steal my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    People trying to steal my minecraft account: Few years ago I had to recover my minecraft account from a person whose nickname was "zumshii", I did it without problem but now he contacted me with this email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. someone trying to steal my xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone trying to steal my xbox acc: someone is trying to steal my acc and ive tried everything to block them out.now i dont have access to the acc at all.ive got my email and my username but it wont let me sign into the acc on my...