Xbox Status wrong?

Discus and support Xbox Status wrong? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Xbox Series X, and I have an account on there for my son. However, whenever he is playing say Fortnite, my status changes to indicate... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DaleUK, Dec 27, 2022.

1. DaleUK
    DaleUK Guest

Xbox Status wrong?

Hi,

I have an Xbox Series X, and I have an account on there for my son. However, whenever he is playing say Fortnite, my status changes to indicate its me playing Fortnite. Is this normal? Why is it doing this?

:)

DaleUK, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Status wrong?

is the account he is using his very own account under a parental account or yours.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Status wrong?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Your account may be signed in when he is playing the game. Kindly make sure that it is signed out and also, this happens to me whenever my parents are watching Netflix using my sister's Xbox profile, it also shows that I am on Netflix.
  4. Deadologist Win User

Xbox live status is WRONG!

Yep same here I can't do anything.keeps giving me 0x87de0017 error with everything
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi All,

These are all related to a problem that was happening earlier to some folks. Please let us know if this is resolved for you. Also please check the status and the link below, and sign up for notification at this page when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Live Status
  6. Deadologist Win User

At least got to watch press conference
Thema:

Xbox Status wrong?

1. Xbox Status wrong? - Similar Threads - Status wrong

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. Request failed with status code 400

in XBoX on Windows
    Request failed with status code 400: When I try to add a device to my Xbox dev account I am met with this error "Request failed with status code 400" c880e914-f133-456c-9716-e545cc1c4543
  4. Discord on xbox wrong microphone status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on xbox wrong microphone status: Discord showed incorrect microphone status on xbox. It's always off, but my friends can hear me fine. Also, my name doesn't appear on the overlay when I speak. The problem persists for more than 6...
  5. Wrong status on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wrong status on Xbox Series X: Everytime when i watch Netflix or Amazon Prime doesnt show my right status. It only appears "Home". On my Xbox One i never had that issue. Is that normal in the current generation because my...
  6. Wrong game status in profile and panel.

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong game status in profile and panel.: When I play several games, many times the game status, written under the gamertag, is wrong. For example I was playing the call of duty black ops cold war campaign and instead the game status on...
  7. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  8. status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

in XBoX Accessibility
    status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!: It is most dinfinately not up and running. i have reset my xbox, created a new profile, removed the install, reset my router, hard reset the xbox and it still wont download dolby access app. My...
  9. Xbox live status is WRONG!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live status is WRONG!: Xbox says only community and online games are down but everything else is ok. This is i lie, i can not access xbox video, netflix or amazon. Im having to watch netflix on my daughters wii. Thank...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong: I was 92 percent to 4 or 5 star vip but now i am back to 2%, Is Xbox live going to be a mess with everything from now on because it seems like it just one problem after another with this service...