Xbox status not showing in Discord

Discus and support Xbox status not showing in Discord in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Up until the last Xbox update my Discord status always reflected whatever game I was playing on Xbox but now it will not. I've tried power cycle,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GreatTyler, Feb 9, 2023.

1. GreatTyler
    GreatTyler Guest

Up until the last Xbox update my Discord status always reflected whatever game I was playing on Xbox but now it will not. I've tried power cycle, change to adult privacy, unlink and relink the connection between xbox and discord and nothing has worked. It was working fine a few days ago and was snappy cause as soon as I switched games it would pick up on it.

Has anyone else had this issue?

:)

GreatTyler, Feb 9, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried deleting the account´s cache specifically?

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check if the discord status is up and running again
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  4. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
  5. GaborToth81 Win User

Well, the sad thing is it's not working for me either today. My settings are unchanged from what I stated previously. I'm not in the Insider program so I have no idea now.
  6. GaborToth81 Win User

I'm sorry but I don't know about that. If you refer to Xbox Game Pass titles on PC, or any game from the Microsoft Store, since it uses your Xbox Live profile I would guess it affects it. The privacy settings are global for your account even though you
    adjust them on your console.
Thema:

1. Xbox status not showing in Discord - Similar Threads - status showing Discord

2. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  3. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  4. How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that...
  5. Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status: Xbox Game Bar not showing my game-playing status for many Epic Games Store games like Alan Wake 2 (even though it shows Rocket League and Fortnite). Also doesn't show Steam game status even...
  6. repair status not showing

in XBoX on Windows
    repair status not showing: I sent a controller into Microsoft repair 5 weeks ago and my controller is not on my Devices page and I can't add it to check the repair status. What can I do? 99b87f2b-e6c0-4c09-9c10-efadf65ff482
  7. Why does my status show only ‘Home’?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my status show only ‘Home’?: I’ve noticed on my account that when I’m on Twitch, or YouTube, it doesn’t show my status online. It just shows I’m on Xbox Home. Friends have messaged me and asked why I’m just sitting on my...
  8. How do i fix Netflix not showing as Status?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix Netflix not showing as Status?: Friend activity is not showing Netflix while I'm on it. It just shows the home page. Youtube does the same thing. I'm not the only person. Xbox needs to fix this....
  9. How do i fix YouTube not showing as Status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix YouTube not showing as Status: Youtube stopped showing as my status on Friday I did everything Reset my console Sign out and sign in Uninstall and install YouTube Nothing works. Hulu, Netflix, and Prime show as status but...
  10. XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...: so yeah, I tried every single "fix" mentioned online .. I reconnected my profiles a hundred times.. all my privacy settings are open.. heck I even created a second discord profile, linked it and...