Xbox Start up problems

Discus and support Xbox Start up problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, my Xbox one S has been having some start up problems quite frequently. The troubleshoot screen comes up and gives me the option to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcherBro, Jul 21, 2022.

1. ArcherBro
    ArcherBro Guest

Xbox Start up problems

Hello there, my Xbox one S has been having some start up problems quite frequently. The troubleshoot screen comes up and gives me the option to shutdown restart or reset I have reset multiple times and it works most of the time on the first go but it’s happening quite frequently and when I just want to play some Xbox I end spending over an hour waiting for it to reset and to set it up again. I have all the best settings to prevent this such as energy saver mode and turn off after one hour of inactivity. Is there any other solutions or settings or may it need to be repaired?

:)

ArcherBro, Jul 21, 2022
  2. iWezo Win User

Xbox start up problem

Doing it again after 3 week, works without harddrive in but obv need that, not even getting onto dashboard to clean systems cache, any help?
  3. M4RV 71 Win User

Xbox start up problem

No worries hope it helps you out. There is also details of how to clear the system update as well but I would try that last and just go for a normal clear system cache first
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Xbox Start up problems

Hi, ArcherBro! thank you for your reply.

Additionally to the settings you already changed, I'd also suggest going to Settings > System > Updates, and disabling automatic system updates, as a preventive measure.

//

The Xbox Insider Program allows passionate Xbox fans the opportunity to give feedback on the latest Xbox system updates, as well as features and games still in development on both Xbox consoles and Windows 10/11 devices. To enroll in this program you need to install the Insider app and agree to some terms, if you haven't done this, then your console's not in it.

- Have you already tried using your console without the external storage unit? in some cases, corrupted/malfunctioning external storage can cause this kind of problem.

- Besides what you already tried, my only suggestion would be attempting an offline update to 'reinstall' the console's OS. To do so, please follow the instructions on this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

//

- If none of this works, then I'm afraid you'd need to have your console repaired.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once you have registered your console, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Best regards.
  5. DAB3ARS91 Win User

Xbox start up problem

Same thing is happening to me suddenly any solution yet?
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox start up problems

Hello there @KipperWilson, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the console situation; However, I believe your console might need just a system refresh to perform the system update successfully. I would like you to go through the following steps to perform a quick power cycle.

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still getting the same issue, I would like you please to kindly follow the instructions below to physically reset your console:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Since the console is an all digital one, click on the "Bind" button, after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the button. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

In case all previously mentioned troubleshooting steps weren't helpful, the next solution would be to perform an offline system update. In the link below you will be directed to everything you need to know about the offline update and how to run it.

The link: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

Xbox Start up problems

1. Xbox Start up problems - Similar Threads - Start problems

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Reset my Xbox and started having problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset my Xbox and started having problems: Hi all! So I was going to play a game with my friends and I went to reset my xbox. I did that and then after I tried to turn it back on it wouldn’t connect to the monitor nor any other tv. It...
  4. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  5. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  6. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02
  7. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...: My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game...
  8. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...
  9. Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem: Apex ledgens wont start updating it starts and it stops my internet is oke so whats the problem d1314a1b-1f79-4a0b-a680-d46b2d4ab550
  10. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5