Xbox start up issue (turns on then off)

Discus and support Xbox start up issue (turns on then off) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i start my xbox it turns on for like 10 to 25 seconds then turns off. It’s not even connecting to the tv. My tv says no signal. I cant even see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Random AT, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Random AT
    Random AT Guest

When i start my xbox it turns on for like 10 to 25 seconds then turns off. It’s not even connecting to the tv. My tv says no signal. I cant even see the start up screen. Basically, it turns on then off. I’ve tried many solutions, like using an air blower to clean the vents. That was a common solution online but didn't work. We’ve tried various other solutions but none seem to work. We tried a different power outlet, that didn't work either. We come to think that its a power issue but we are open to ideas, solutions, etc.

:)

Random AT, Apr 23, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Is it an Xbox One console? If yes, you might want to consider trying a different power brick but if not, I'm afraid the console already needs a service.

You can check the warranty of your console by registering it here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. xxReignx Win User

Updates but doesn't progress!

I'm having the same issue. Whenever my xbox turn off it wont turn off so that means no restarting to finish the update. even if i unplug and and get it to start then power it off myself it still wont turn on unless i unplug it and plug it back up
  4. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Xbox One not turning tv on or off

you might try to cycle the xbox by pressing and holding the power button down for 5-10 seconds, you will see the green screen with the xbox logo at start up. This may clear up the issue. If the xbox will turn the tv on it should be able to turn it off as
    the off/on command on televisions are exactly the same.
  5. Rage Kid XD Win User

My console won't turn off/power down

my xbox does it to.. but i can get it to fully turn off by turning it back on right away then turning it off before it fully starts up
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

X turning off on start-up screen

What`s this start-up video you are talking about?

When I turn my X on I get a screen that says "Hello", then the green signing in circle, then straight to the home screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox start up issue (turns on then off) - Similar Threads - start issue turns

2. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  3. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  4. Console Starting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Starting Issue: I'm having issues with my One S. I'll turn it on and it'll run, but the screen just says "No Signal" and after about 10-15 seconds it'll shut itself back off. I've tried troubleshooting it in...
  5. Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.: My Xbox one s has quite a few corrupted data caches, and I keep getting the E200 start-up error. I've tried to factory reset it; but it gets to about 72% of the initial set-up process, then gives...
  6. brand new series x with strange start up issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new series x with strange start up issue: My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something...
  7. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  8. Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio...
  9. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...: I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work b2cb3280-0bc4-4498-9eeb-68dcb4ad5d69
  10. Pc starting issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc starting issue: Hi I have an issue with my pc that when ever I switch on my pc I get a red led on my motherboard indicating that there is something wrong with my cpu. When I switch on my pc it power cycles for a...