[XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive!

Discus and support [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! Need help, title! What can I do? Thanks! submitted by /u/Black_RL [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Black_RL, Mar 10, 2022.

1. /u/Black_RL
    /u/Black_RL Guest

/u/Black_RL, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Chudamaru Win User

Sending photos from photo gallery to Xbox app

An interesting idea, have you tried uploading the photo to OneDrive for later use on your Xbox?
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox mysteriously taking images from phone and putting them on TV screen

What kind of phone does your wife have? Could it be that the photos are being auto-uploaded to OneDrive? Even if you delete them from the phone, they still remain on OneDrive. Perhaps the OneDrive app is opened on the console and it's cycling through
    the photos that have been uploaded to it?

I don't know, just taking a stab in the dark on this one.
  4. LordAlucard IV Win User

Unable to play Original Fable and Morrowind

okay i have uploaded the photos to onedrive who do i send them to
  5. Francia J. Win User

photos

Hi callummccann2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is no direct feature to send photos from your Laptop to Xbox but you can try to use the OneDrive wherein you can access the photos that you will upload from your Laptop to your Xbox console via the OneDrive app.
  6. RowdyAlarm1 Win User

Game clips not moving over

I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try and start to move it, it doesn't get one in and says "Failed to upload one of the items. Sorry, something went wrong when I attempted to upload one of the items. The items still selected have not been uploaded."

I don't have an external storage device that I am able to move them to. I can only try and use OneDrive. When I go to OneDrive it doesn't show any of my clips or screenshots in any of the categories. They are connected under the same email and everything.
Thema:

1. [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive! - Similar Threads - help says can’t

2. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  3. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  4. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  5. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  8. My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!: My microsoft account was hacked, it says my account does not exsist, i cannot sign in. It wont let me change my password to my account because the person who has access to the account has changed...
  9. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  10. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904