Xbox speaking and signing in issues.

Discus and support Xbox speaking and signing in issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, first I'll list my many problems and then all the steps I've taken to try and fix these issues, any help would be greatly appreciated. About a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blizzardwizard1, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Xbox speaking and signing in issues.

Well, first I'll list my many problems and then all the steps I've taken to try and fix these issues, any help would be greatly appreciated.

About a month ago, for some reason I was unable to speak in party or game chat with my microphone, yet I could hear people clearly through the headset. Having checked that there were no mute issues and that my headset was fully connected, I still couldn't
    find the fix. Assuming the problem could be network related, I made sure my NAT setting was open, which didn't fix the issue either. At this point I thought my issue would be hardware-based, so I bought a new Xbox-compatible turtle beach headset, but had the
    exact same problem, I could hear but not speak, proving the issue is not hardware based or because of the microphone.

I then turned my attention to the privacy settings, of which all of my settings are set to 'allow' and 'everybody', so there can be no issue there blocking my speech. By this point my thoughts were that the issue is system related and may be a fault of my
    Xbox One. So, I then turned to my Xbox 360, and found out the problem occurred in exactly the same way on this console too! I could hear, but not speak, my voice wouldn't register in party or game chat, and as with my Xbox One console, I hadn't suffered this
    problem before at all. Hard-resetting and unplugging the consoles multiple times hasn't fixed the issues either, and I am under no communications ban, as I have a perfect record according to the website.

Speaking with Xbox Chat support, my issue then took a turn for the worst. I followed the instructions given, and after resorting to resetting to factory defaults, I can now no longer even sign into my account. When I first tried to sign in, my Xbox would
    just shut off after 2 seconds every single time. Now, instead of shutting off, whenever I try to sign in, a loading icon pops up, before my console is returned to the home screen and nothing has changed.

By now, I thought the only remaining option was to create an entirely new account, thinking that was for some reason the issue. New account made, but the same problem still occurs, I can hear but can't speak.

So if it's not a microphone hardware issue (tried multiple microphones, including new ones) a network issue (I'm fully connected to the internet, my NAT setting is open), a privacy issue (No settings prohibit my speech), a system issue (same problems on
    two separate consoles) or an account issue (problem occurs on two completely separate accounts), then what IS the issue?

I've searched this website in depth, have spoken to Xbox support for over 3 hours, searched as far as possible on the internet for answers over the last couple of days yet have no answers whatsoever.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fixes I could try that I haven't already exhausted?

:)

Blizzardwizard1, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Issues signing in and lag

I cannot sign in on my Xbox One S, keep getting error code 0x80a30204....It has also began to lag very badly during loading and such. Any one else have these issues?

FonderLattice9, Dec 27, 2015
  3. AquaPisces82
    AquaPisces82 Guest
    Signed in on another device

so my Xbox keeps signing me out telling me I'm signing in on another Xbox. Has anyone had any issues like this before?

AquaPisces82, Dec 27, 2015
  4. TheJackah Win User

Xbox One Profile

Hey there!

Sorry for the interruptions to your gaming. :(

The correct teams are working on the issue as we speak and should all be fixed up shortly.

This issue relates to the sign-in services of Xbox Live, as well as: Xbox Music, Friends and Pins.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience, and you'll be back in the game shortly!
  5. Emo 0ra Win User

Not able to sign into Gaming account for Xbox Live features

Signing in online can be a pain if its not going through I'd speak woth xbox support.
  6. jdMatlock Win User

Xbox permanently on mute

Just brought home new xbox because of this issue. Just plugged in, did not sign in and MUTE button shows up!!??? What could be keeping the mute button on? We can hear others gaming but can’t speak to them. Please help
  7. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox stolen; recovery process

really sorry to hear this if you speak to xbox support they should be able to track the ip if that account is ever signed into
  8. x AZRAEL x PT Win User

The priority alpha specializations

We interrupt the normal ranting to annonce that an update is beeing issued as we speak. Everything (and I/we really mean EVERYTHING) SEEMS TO BE RESOLVED. Even for European, Asian and African. Please sign in your XBOX live Service and allow the update. Appologies
    accepted, 343. ; )
Thema:

Xbox speaking and signing in issues.

1. Xbox speaking and signing in issues. - Similar Threads - speaking signing issues

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth: I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me 5be9e550-76b9-4002-b752-e0e806b26796
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  7. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  8. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  9. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  10. Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...: Unable to sign in to speak to anybody 059c0ada-e6d5-4297-b20a-28814e2ac78f