Xbox Solitaire not loading today

Discus and support Xbox Solitaire not loading today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked on the Xbox Solitaire app today to do the daily challenges and it would not open up. I know that the Xbox Jigsaw has not been working well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulReed_1964, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Xbox Solitaire not loading today

I clicked on the Xbox Solitaire app today to do the daily challenges and it would not open up. I know that the Xbox Jigsaw has not been working well for quite some time. Is the Solataire now dead as well? What's going on at Microsoft
    these days that they are not paying any attention to these problems?

:)

PaulReed_1964, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Jon_K_H
    Jon_K_H Guest
    Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.

Jon_K_H, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Microsoft Mahjong not loading

Getting error code 101-107-1 repeatedly. I see several others are reporting the same issue today 20/01/17. My Microsoft Solitaire is loading normally.

PhilomenaEwing, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  5. Beckatx24 Win User

I'm getting an error code 121010 in solitare and I can't do an update.

Hi Vinicius,

I also had this problem with Xbox error code 121010; have done all of the steps you listed above. The last one was a reset of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Did a restart of my computer, but it will not load. Tried again today, but cannot get Solitaire to load. When I opened it up before, the box with the error code came up with two selections: Try Again and Cancel; if I clicked on Cancel, the game would come up and I could play all the Solitaire selections.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
  6. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  7. AftGore4476410 Win User

Frozen on opening screen

Solitaire not loading. Get open screen with Microsoft Solitaire but does not load. Worked in the morning if 1/1/14, then in the afternoon stopped working. Uninstalled the software but it still does not load. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  8. puggy3214 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

microsoft solitaire collection was loaded but will not work now.
Thema:

Xbox Solitaire not loading today

1. Xbox Solitaire not loading today - Similar Threads - Solitaire loading today

2. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  3. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  4. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection freezes when loading iOS 12.5.7: I'm using the Microsoft Solitaire collection on an older iPad (iPad Air, Model Number MD785LL/A, 16 GB) running iOS 12.5.7 (the latest OS that it supports). It freezes when opening the app. This...
  7. icrosoft Solitaire Collection doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    icrosoft Solitaire Collection doesn't load: I am having a problem with Solitaire Collection running Xbox on Windows 11, It has just stopped launching suddenly. It is spinning on the intro page. Windows is upto date, I have reset solitaire,...
  8. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  9. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection hangs on load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection hangs on load screen: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has suddenly stopped working & won't load. I have tried the instructions provided elsewhere on this forum (Microsoft solitaire...