Xbox Software Crashing Issue

Discus and support Xbox Software Crashing Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 柚木 普1, Jun 11, 2024.

1. 柚木 普1
    柚木 普1 Guest

I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes back. Tried a lot of things on the internet with no answer, why is this TAT?

:)

柚木 普1, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Anthony8851 Win User

Xbox Software Issues

I've recently found out that the OS is responding now which is better dispute it still taking a while to actually respond. Once I used a wired controller (By PowerA) for some odd reason it finally responded (With the minor problems in
    bold) and as a result my wireless controller began to work as well. I was able to sign into my account. Will update with any more problems.
  3. Anthony8851 Win User

Xbox Software Issues

From what I can tell it has something to do with the OS's responses to button presses specifically x button presses.
  4. Anthony8851 Win User

Xbox Software Issues

Have you tried another controller? Maybe the "x" button is broken on your controller.
    As said in bold and yes, I've ran a diagnosis by using other controllers that are in working condition.
  5. Julian_ Win User

Xbox Software Issues

Hi! First you should connect the controller via microUSB to your Xbox One for at least 10 minutes in order to let it update. Have you tried using a different controller with that console in order to find out if it's a software side issue?
  6. Jav0r Win User

Xbox Software Issues

Have you tried another controller? Maybe the "x" button is broken on your controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Software Crashing Issue - Similar Threads - Software Crashing Issue

2. Terrible stick drift after software update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible stick drift after software update: I just bought a Xbox Series X 3 days ago had no problems playing 10+ hours. After the controller update right analog stick started drifting upwards every minute or so without any input. How can i...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  5. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  6. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  7. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  8. clipping software problem on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    clipping software problem on fortnite: hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t...
  9. Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?: Is spigotMC even compliant with the EULA? I really need to know because I want to host a minecraft server (what else would I be using it for?) and I really cant find any clear information online....
  10. Elite series 2 software bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 software bug: Issue started this morning . Turned xbox on, loaded into a game and my controller was being really weird. Some buttons wouldn't work or be extremely delayed. So I go into the accessory app to test...