Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

Discus and support Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know when this happen but when I try to stream a movie through smartglass the screen turns green or purple but Im still able to to go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LIL ONE FTTRX3, May 30, 2014.

1. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

I dont know when this happen but when I try to stream a movie through smartglass the screen turns green or purple but Im still able to to go to my Xbox homepage.

when I log on to my smartglass on my pc it cant find my console and keeps telling me to make sure the Microsoft accounts are the same and they are

:)

LIL ONE FTTRX3, May 30, 2014
  2. Smartglass not working

So smartglass was able to recognize my xbox360 and windows pc connection, however xbox 360 content etc. GTA V cant be streamed to that PC. Play to is enabled. Pleass help. Thank you.

ToughBug6614227, May 30, 2014
  3. DavidMagers
    DavidMagers Guest
    XBOX 360 Smartglass

I have an XBOX 360 Slim Wi Fi enabled Connected to a Windows 8.1 PC.

I have no problems connecting with XBOX Live but XBOX 360 Smartglass says can't find your console.

I did the network test and Computer test on the xbox and all appears ok. It appears there is a problem with XBOX Live Or Smartglass.

DavidMagers, May 30, 2014
  4. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

Hey there LIL ONE FTTRX3!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues. Just to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few.

Please give the following steps a shot:

• Verify you meet the requirements to run the SmartGlass app.
    • Disconnect any third party devices.
    • Turn off your Xbox 360 console and your network hardware (such as your modem and router).
    • Unplug the power cable from the back of the router and modem and leave unplugged for 5 minutes.
    • Plug in your network hardware.
    • Power on your Xbox.
    • Try to log on to the SmartGlass app.
    If you continue to experience the issue let us know and we will be waiting to hear from you to help get this sorted.

Mister Quimby, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there LIL ONE FTTRX3!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues. Just to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few.

Please give the following steps a shot:

• Verify you meet the requirements to run the SmartGlass app.
    • Disconnect any third party devices.
    • Turn off your Xbox 360 console and your network hardware (such as your modem and router).
    • Unplug the power cable from the back of the router and modem and leave unplugged for 5 minutes.
    • Plug in your network hardware.
    • Power on your Xbox.
    • Try to log on to the SmartGlass app.
    If you continue to experience the issue let us know and we will be waiting to hear from you to help get this sorted.
  6. NeM2K Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

I am having the same problem. SmartGlass for Xbox 360 says it cannot find my console.

My Xbox 360 console is connected via Wifi. I have tried connecting with the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app via Windows 10 (2 different PCs - one Wifi, one wired), Android phone, Windows Mobile 10 and iPad.

I have tried restarting all of my networking equipment and devices multiple times.

The error I receive is 0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) on the Windows 10 PCs.

The Windows Mobile 10 phone says Status code: 1012

I have tried all the suggested steps - making sure console is on, making sure I'm using the same Microsoft account, and I have the Connected Devices setting enabled on the console.
  7. C5 Corvette Joe Win User

Smartglass for Xbox 360 cannot connect to console

I'm in the same boat with everyone else. Same error code as divotman. My windows 10 PC recognize Xbox 360, but Xbox 360 Smartglass will not connect to my Xbox 360.....
  8. Michael Bodo Win User

Microsoft Surface 2 cannot connect to 360 using Smartglass

I'm having the exact same issues. The Xbox 360 Smartglass app worked great for streaming music and videos from my Laptop PC running Windows 8.0 to our Xbox 360, but since having upgraded to Windows 8.1 I can't get it to work correctly at all, even after
    uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Oddly enough I can connect to the console just fine through the Xbox 360 Smartglass app on my Windows Phone. Problem is I can't stream anything from my phone to it once I've made a connection, but perhaps that could be
    because I have nothing native on it and everything I do have in the way of music and videos is in the cloud? I don't know, but methinks it's an app issue for the PC and that Microsoft is just letting it go as an unofficial way of telling 360 console owners
    they are no longer supporting the platform and to upgrade to the Xbox One if you want a Smartglass app that works.
  9. IKnowWhoIAm Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

@voteDC.

I have spent over 4 hours trying to get my Android 360 SmartGlass to find my console.

I was unable to find any help from the official support pages and after an hour or so trolling through the forum and changing my search criteria I finally found your post and your edit.

I closed SmartGlass on my phone, made sure that I my console was connected and restarted the SmartGlass App, after initially failing to connect to Xbox Services, the App immediately found and connected to my console.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

One Happy Customer.

(Now I can play Fable Anniversary)
Thema:

1. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console - Similar Threads - smartglass cant find

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.: I just recently received a new windows PC and am trying to stream from my Xbox to it. unfortunately i cant sign in to SmartGlass as it says "Setup Your Xbox Live Account at Xbox.com. (0x400). when...
  5. Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass: I get error 0xc00d1198 (0xc00d1126) when i try to sign in to my microsoft account on xbox 360 smartglass and when i try later it does the same thing. [img] i have turned on all the things i need...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again": so, i got this problem on huawei p8 lite ale 21 android 6.0 have tried everything installing app again, rebooting phone, changing xbox 360 settings, creating new account... So feel free to ask,...
  7. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: so as i said in my previous post i am no longer able to receive notifications on my windows phone from smart glass about like the messages i am receiving and am trying to figure out why or how to...
  8. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: i used to get notifications all the time no problems on my phone from messages and stuff now its not working yes notifications are check and ive tried the troubleshooting unistall turn off thing...
  9. Friends cant see my Captures on XBOX or Smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cant see my Captures on XBOX or Smartglass: Ive been having this issue going on 6 months. All my settings are correct, ive hard reset with the power cycle, ive factory reset, ive tried another system. When they try to view my captures it...
  10. Cant Send Messages via Console, Smartglass or Website!! HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Send Messages via Console, Smartglass or Website!! HELP!!: I cant send messages, can only receive them. what can i do to fix this? 80ae5c08-9ae6-45f8-a0df-253966fcf079