Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

Discus and support Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OftKilted, Feb 28, 2017.

1. OftKilted
    OftKilted Guest

The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated.

Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app (for ios) slated for an update to 64-bit to maintain long-term compatibility with iOS?

:)

OftKilted, Feb 28, 2017
  2. Certavici
    Certavici Guest
    Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Quick update:

New IOS Version (10.3) and the latest XB1 Smartglass update (released 29th March).

No change, app still crashes on startup.

Certavici, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Chevy4170
    Chevy4170 Guest

Same here. I think the problem startet when the Xbox Live Services (also Outlook and other Microsoft stuff) went down 1 or 2 weeks ago for some hours.

Chevy4170, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Certavici Win User

Quick update:

New IOS Version (10.3) and the latest XB1 Smartglass update (released 29th March).

5. Chevy4170 Win User

Quick update:

Same here. I think the problem startet when the Xbox Live Services (also Outlook and other Microsoft stuff) went down 1 or 2 weeks ago for some hours.
  6. Awesomerrificus Win User

Say it isn't so!

Xbox One Smartglass

Doesn't mention size of app, but there is know way it is 8 GB. At least not for mobile devices, and, yes, Andoid and iOS are supported:

XW: How do you get Xbox One SmartGlass?

RP: The free Xbox One SmartGlass app is separate from the Xbox 360 app. The Xbox One SmartGlass app will be available for download this holiday on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iOS and Android devices.

7. ChiefJoboo Win User
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please

The Xbox 360 smartglass has been discontinued, and as such will not be coming back to any of the app stores including Google Play, the Microsoft store or iOS.
Thema:

1. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta) - Similar Threads - Smartglass 360 flagging

2. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  3. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  5. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  6. xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 smartglass: xbox 360 smartglass won't connect to my console, I have logged on to both the app and the console with the same microsoft account. They are both on the same network except my 360 is wired to the...
  7. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360: Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67
  8. Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App: I just got an Xbox 360 and saw that this cool app is available. I will be able to use my console soon and wanted to get this app to make my experience better. I read that this app is supported...
  9. Xbox 360 smartglass issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 smartglass issue: Why wouldnt microsoft at least allow a program to still be used so us people who still enjoy playing on xbox 360 still be able to connect our PCs or mobile devices to it remotely. I am starting to...
  10. Xbox smartglass 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox smartglass 360: Is there anyway to use xbox 360 smartglass anymore? 124d5203-7d8d-4d18-a6a6-cdba23a30fc8