Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen

Discus and support Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XB1 S boots up slow and sometimes even the menu is slow/delayed. Most games gets stuck in loading screen. I tried installing among us to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeftSeeker29449, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen

My XB1 S boots up slow and sometimes even the menu is slow/delayed. Most games gets stuck in loading screen. I tried installing among us to see if every game is the same but among us ran and load tho it still showed some fps drops.

I have done factory resets

Power cycling

Clearing cache

Any solutions for this issue?

I think it's some internal hardware problem like only the SSD Or HDD but now I think other internal hardware can be the culprit too.

:)

DeftSeeker29449, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble but in this case, it seems like the console needs to be repaired. You can check the warranty by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and you can create an order from there as well.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

When you reset the console did you choose to keep my games and apps or remove everything?

Also, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well.
  4. DeftSeeker29449 Win User

I chose to remove everything and I also do not have an external hard drive plugged in
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox 360 Problem with signing in

i had the same issue but on xbox one with a backward compat game, it is getting stuck loading the text, it literally took 15 to 20 minutes to pull it through and then i could select save password and click next, it is running extremely slow.

i would leave on that screen for quite some time, as once done its done.
  6. rflick Win User

New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.
Thema:

1. Xbox slow performance and games get stuck in loading screen - Similar Threads - slow performance games

2. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  3. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  4. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  5. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  6. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  7. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  8. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  9. Wi-fi slow performance even when using 5Ghz

in XboX Insiders
    Wi-fi slow performance even when using 5Ghz: I have a 1Gigabit internet service at home, whenever I use a wired connection to the xbox series x, I get mostly 800-900 speeds which is fine. However, when using 5GHz Wifi connection, and...
  10. Slow Performance - nearing inability to perform (theoretically) simple tasks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Performance - nearing inability to perform (theoretically) simple tasks: Ok, my problem generally is: My x1 is ridiculously slow to ANYTHING other than perform the single "main" task it is executing. Background: 1. I GET IT (that the only way to clear the cache is...