: xbox slow internet

Discus and support : xbox slow internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox slow internet Do you have an ethernet cable connected to your modem/router? If not is your internet device located near your console? I used to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ghost_Kw, Feb 1, 2021.

1. ghost_Kw
    ghost_Kw Guest

Do you have an ethernet cable connected to your modem/router? If not is your internet device located near your console? I used to have a similar problem until i did a couple of different things:

1. I moved the router to a spot away from any exterior walls.

2. I made sure that devices that were not in use were not connected to my network unless they needed to be.

3. I used an ethernet cable.

Try this and see if it works. Reply back to me with your results.

:)

ghost_Kw, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Fml GOTENKS720 Win User

Do you have an ethernet cable connected to your modem/router? If not is your internet device located near your console? I used to have a similar problem until i did a couple of different things:

1. I moved the router to a spot away from any exterior walls.

2. I made sure that devices that were not in use were not connected to my network unless they needed to be.

3. I used an ethernet cable.

Try this and see if it works. Reply back to me with your results.
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

Turning on Xbox

Try disconnecting from the Internet. Restart your Xbox. If it gets to the dashboard right away then your Internet is slow. If it is still slow getting to the dashboard it could mean your hard drive is going bad.
  4. xMrGreatness Win User

slow updates

If your internet is slow, and you know it is, there is not much you can do. Occasionally, try rebooting your router and restarting your Xbox. Other than that, your internet provider might need changed if you believe your internet is 'too slow'.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox one is horrible

If your download speeds are slow that would be internet related not the Xbox .
  6. Piped Winner Win User

Microsoft to bring full Internet Explorer browsing to Xbox 360 with Kinect controls

I'd like to see income to my Xbox but from what Ive read, I'd hope it'd be faster than what I've read about You Tube. Some say it's slow and having a slow Internet is worse than no Internet to me.
Thema:

1. : xbox slow internet - Similar Threads - slow internet

2. Slow internet on my xbox but fast when checking online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow internet on my xbox but fast when checking online: For about a month now my internet on my xbox is very slow ! 40mbps at maximum speed with a latency of 100ms when checked with the speedtest in the network settings… When I open internet explorer...
  3. Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions): When i am downloading games on my xbox series x all download speed goes to this activity. The download goes pretty fast, but all other images and other activities that needs internet goes very...
  4. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  5. Internet Slow Speed Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet Slow Speed Issue: Hello, whenever I start to play game on XBOX game pass in my pc my internet speed getting lower from 200mb to 10mb. When I close the game issue getting solved. Is it due to the xbox servers, idk?...
  6. Slow Internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Internet speed: Hello! I am having a peculiar problem with internet speeds. Whenever I download files like 50mb+ the speed is like 20 kbps to 60 kbps but in torrent download I get 10+ Mbps and when a game uses...
  7. Why is my xbox Internet slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox Internet slow?: I have a 1000Mbps Internet connection. I connect my xbox one to the router using a cat 6 cable for it to use the Internet but the download speed is always <100Mbps. How to make it faster?...
  8. Xbox One software updates are slow and unreliable yet Internet speeds are good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One software updates are slow and unreliable yet Internet speeds are good: When updating software on my Xbox One, I generally get slow download speeds varying from less than 1Mbps to (rarely) around 10Mbps with long periods when nothing at all is being downloaded. The...
  9. Why is multiplayer for me slow but I have fast internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is multiplayer for me slow but I have fast internet: I’ve been having issues that just only started a week ago where my internet is perfectly fine on my laptop phone and everything else but on my Xbox it’s slow but only for multiplayer I tried...
  10. Why is my internet so slow on my new Xbox x whenever my brothers pc is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my internet so slow on my new Xbox x whenever my brothers pc is plugged in: so my brother has a gaming pc hardwired, I have an Xbox x hardwired. my speeds go to 94 mbps download and 70 upload with 70ms latency and 20-30% packet loss. if I unplug his pc it goes to 1100mbps...