Xbox slim controller won't work!

Discus and support Xbox slim controller won't work! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My mate gave me a xbox slim controller recently and ive not been able to connect to my xbox original, when I press the sync button on the controller I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unfair Guy, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Unfair Guy
    Unfair Guy Guest

My mate gave me a xbox slim controller recently and ive not been able to connect to my xbox original, when I press the sync button on the controller I get nothing, the green ring doesn't spin, I get nothing out of it, I don't know what the problem is so
    please help

:)

Unfair Guy, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Pheeble29
    Pheeble29 Guest
    Controller won't work!!!

my controllor won't do anything I've tried nex batteries and tried the USB cable but even the light won't come on

Pheeble29, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox Original + 250GB Slim Won't won't work.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but no one I know has them. I would download Halo CE myself, but I may as well save the money for the remake coming up.

Chickenflossify, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

There Battery Pack must be broke - Have you tried a new Xbox 360 Pack.

Or tried a new Xbox controller.

Owen_966, Jan 2, 2014
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Controllers...

Just for the record, I have an old white controller that won't sync with my Slim or my buddies MW2 console. It will work on an old white fatty though. I have tried it on 2 fatties and it worked. Maybe it was just a fluke.
  6. WPAK Win User

360 slim hard drive moved to another 360 slim. Not even acknowledging that it's there.

Hi there,

My advise is, to try the hard drive on a different slim console or a different hard drive on that new slim console to see if what will work there and to determine which thing is the problem,if the 'old' hard drive won't work on a different slim either, the
    hard drive might be broken, if the hard drive will work on a different slim, then the new slim is having issues.

-

Try to find a way what part is causing the issues, it's either the old hard drive or the new slim.
  7. Chickenflossify Win User

Xbox Original + 250GB Slim Won't won't work.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but no one I know has them. I would download Halo CE myself, but I may as well save the money for the remake coming up.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, did you by chance use a transfer cable on this HDD when you purchased the Xbox 360 S? If so, was it an official, first-party Microsoft cable?
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

No, I don't know that it would resolve the issue. I ask because, if using a third-party cable, the new 250 GB will be formatted as a flash device, which would prevent you from playing Xbox Original games. One thing you may want to try is having a friend
    with some Xbox Original games (downloaded from Games on Demand) recover their account to your console, at which point they can re-download the games on your console, and then test the games using their account.
Thema:

1. Xbox slim controller won't work! - Similar Threads - slim controller won't

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  9. Buy Xbox Slim Parental Control Enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy Xbox Slim Parental Control Enabled: Hello, I just bought a console xbox Slim 4 GB via a site of private individuals, the worry is that the parental control is activated sudden games as GTA 5 does not pass and the console asks me The...
  10. i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't control my Xbox 360 Slim: Hello i`m having problems with my xbox 360 Slim this hole month when i plug it to the power it will keep making a beep sound around every 5 mins and sometimes it turns on and when it does turn...